Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2858 (Misses' Jacket Project Runway)

Reviewed by:Heatherrique

About Heatherriquestarstarstarstar
CA United States
Member since: 6/27/06
Posted on:11/12/08 5:31 AM
Last Updated:12/15/08 4:23 PM
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket
Karen8320 said... (1/26/09 7:29 PM) Reply
Lovely work, Louella! This pattern definitely has versatility in bucketfuls. You've done a fabulous job on both of these jackets and they both look so good on you!
pterion said... (12/16/08 10:27 AM) Reply
Very cool style and I like this version even better than the first! Yellow looks fabulous on you!
Gelbean said... (12/16/08 7:07 AM) Reply
You've done it again. Another fabulous jacket!
Christas said... (12/15/08 8:19 PM) Reply
You've gotten some great mileage out of this pattern! I love both versions! So cute!
Annette1 said... (12/15/08 7:29 PM) Reply
Well, I liked the first one, and now I think I like this one even better! That COLOR is just PERFECT for your sunny personality. :o) (If I didn't know that was Dolly Parton in that picture, I don't think I would have recognized her!)
2BSewing said... (11/16/08 12:03 PM) Reply
All I can say is...Wow!! Looks wonderful on you. Love the stripes.
ryan's mom said... (11/15/08 10:29 PM) Reply
This is TERRIFIC! Great style and color on you too :) .
Christas said... (11/14/08 6:23 PM) Reply
Super cute jacket!
Annette1 said... (11/13/08 11:35 AM) Reply
Another GREAT review! This has got to be the best-looking $6 jacket I've ever seen! This style and length REALLY look nice on you. I can't wait to see your next version. :o) (I love that corduroy, too!)
amy in mpls said... (11/13/08 10:17 AM) Reply
I love the colors and how the stripes work on the collar....so cute!
Nancywin said... (11/13/08 0:11 AM) Reply
This style looks good on you. I've found that Project Runway pattern directions are sometimes a bit lacking. Now that you've figured it out, and found a great look, you really should make another one!
Kbenco said... (11/12/08 7:00 PM) Reply
This shape is great on you, and I love all your stripe directions - it looks very smart. I can't wait to see the even more superb version in the "real" fabric.
Gelbean said... (11/12/08 6:40 PM) Reply
Great jacket! It looks so lovely on you.
Frogstitcher said... (11/12/08 6:36 PM) Reply
Very thorough and thoughtful review. Your muslin fits wonderfully and now that you've been through the paces you must make it again out of something scrumptious.
Karendee said... (11/12/08 5:19 PM) Reply
This looks great on you. The style is extremely flattering for your shape.
carolynw said... (11/12/08 4:45 PM) Reply
This is major nice - love the stripes and hiw they play out around the collar. Great job - great review
Dei said... (11/12/08 1:36 PM) Reply
You navigated the instructions and turned out a great piece!
michellep74 said... (11/12/08 1:23 PM) Reply
Really, really cute jacket! I love the effect of the stripes with the shawl collar!
EleanorSews said... (11/12/08 11:30 AM) Reply
Great review, thanks. The stripes really work nicely on this jacket. Congrats. You have a really nice wearable muslin and clearly have conquered this pattern.
ITAdmin said... (11/12/08 8:56 AM) Reply
This is a such a cute jacket. I hadn't noticed the pattern before, but I really like some of the versions. Cute stripes, too.
Kim12469 said... (11/12/08 8:12 AM) Reply
Super cute! Wonderful review.
shesflipped said... (11/12/08 7:33 AM) Reply
What a great muslin! It looks terrific on you~not at all Wal Marche. I love the stripes~you could wear this with anything!
Michelle L said... (11/12/08 7:24 AM) Reply
Great review, and thanks for all the details. I like the stipes even if it is a muslin...very pretty.
angie.a said... (11/12/08 6:39 AM) Reply
I really like this one. Thanks for all the neck details, I've got this one in cue! Your review will help a bunch!

More Knits