Pattern Reviews> Christine Jonson> 824 (Taper Pant & Wide Leg Pant)

Reviewed by:nancy2001

About nancy2001starstarstarstar
Member since: 12/3/05
Posted on:11/23/08 5:57 PM
Pattern Size:Regular Petite
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 19 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants

Michele Lommasson said... (1/20/12 9:54 AM) Reply
You have written a fabulous review. I love the pants and the jacket, and am very encouraged to try Christine Jonson's patterns. I have to say that I actually thought to myself, "how remarkable that she found a beautiful commercial jacket that matches so perfectly." Silly me, this is a sewing site, but I can be excused for thinking it because your work is so professional.
Cultured Purl said... (5/14/11 8:04 PM) Reply
Hi Nancy Just wondering if you still making these pants( they look so darn good on you!) I am trying this pattern again , I was wondering if I should simply try another pattern, am wrestling w/ myself about the newer larger legs OR sticking w/ something that works need new pants BADLY, would love your input! Good sewing
fiddlestick chic said... (3/31/09 11:27 PM) Reply
Thanks for the great review. I am back to sewing after taking many years off and am looking for some great patterns. I somehow found the CJ line of patterns and have ordered some but was reluctant to try slacks. This review helped me make the decision to order this pattern. I very much love the idea of the waist treatment you did as I do not like a lot of extra fabric at my waist so I will try to learn how to get some darts in there for a smooth look as you did. I am a petite person ( size 2-4 RTW) and am having a very difficult time finding classy clothing that doesn't cost me a huge amount of $$. I think I am purchasing the right line of patterns to start re doing my wardrobe . Now,,,,to find the right fabrics!!!
tlmck3 said... (11/30/08 9:00 PM) Reply
These look wonderful on you. Changing the waist treatment was a brilliant idea. I can see you living in these pants. They look fabulous and comfortable at the same time.
nancy2001 said... (11/25/08 4:44 PM) Reply
Thank you for your kind comments.
Karine said... (11/25/08 2:36 PM) Reply
Thanks for reviewing this pattern. Your pants are great - love the waist treatment. I will definitely be buying this pattern!
marjenann said... (11/24/08 5:04 PM) Reply
Fantastic pants! Couldn't be finer! Thanks too for the wonderful review!!!
janet said... (11/24/08 11:06 AM) Reply
Fabulous fit-perfect execution! KUDOS to you.
Mary Stiefer said... (11/24/08 10:59 AM) Reply
Great looking and, if they fit you perfectly, that makes that all the more special.
Kellie R. said... (11/24/08 10:00 AM) Reply
These turned out very nice and look so comfy! You did a nice job and what a great fit!
Darla in PA said... (11/24/08 7:33 AM) Reply
Your pants look wonderful!
Em's Summer said... (11/24/08 4:22 AM) Reply
You did a wonderful job on the pants, Nancy! They look great and the fit is amazing! And with the jacket, it's a totally fun set!
Gelbean said... (11/23/08 9:00 PM) Reply
Nancy, your pants are perfect, the fit, the style...just perfect.
Sewliz said... (11/23/08 7:41 PM) Reply
Wonderful pants!
moushka said... (11/23/08 6:36 PM) Reply
Your pants look terrific, no wonder you're pleased. You've written quite an encomium to Christine. I wonder how her patterns would take to being sized up, as I'm just at the top of her size range. Thanks for such a detailed review.

by: Jstarr4250