Pattern Reviews> Shapes> Three Fold Vest (Three Fold Vest)

Reviewed by:Terri K

About Terri Kstar
Member since: 7/19/03
Posted on:11/30/08 8:11 PM
Last Updated:12/1/08 1:00 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 15 people
See other patterns in this category: Vests

Mandolin82 said... (6/29/09 6:08 PM) Reply
Thank you SOOO much for the great review. I was looking for just this kind of pattern - something to wear over a tank in the summer. I found this pattern but couldn't tell what it really looked like from the description. Your photos were perfect and very helpful.
patsijean said... (12/1/08 2:34 PM) Reply
I love the vest--it looks much better in person than the line drawings. I just ordered the pattern.
sewtime said... (12/1/08 10:24 AM) Reply
Fantastic they are so pretty!!!
Nancy Rhodes said... (12/1/08 9:20 AM) Reply
Wow the Linen Gauze version is right off the boutique shelf! Great Job! Please review the others in the Shapes line so all of us can be tempted....
Fran G said... (12/1/08 7:57 AM) Reply
Terri..a very versatile pattern and you wear it so well. I am partial to the black but the green is a gorgeous fabric, too! Louise Cutting, Linda Lee and you..can't go wrong there! Thanks for the review!
moushka said... (12/1/08 3:03 AM) Reply
Amazingly attractive for such a simple pattern. All your versions look great, I especially like the linen gauze one. Great review, thank you.
Terri K said... (12/1/08 0:37 AM) Reply
j22b - Just figured out what I wasn't doing re the Gallery - thanks for the heads up. Jannw - there are currently five Shapes patterns, which are a collaborative venture between Linda Lee & Louise Cutting. I also made the High Five Jacket and the skirt, both of which you can see on my Flickr photos, I made the rectangle jacket from Linda's Threads article and, as you can see, it overwhelmed me. I did cut the High Five Jacket down considerably - removing about 20" from the width. I'll have to write a review of that one next week perhaps.
jannw said... (11/30/08 11:04 PM) Reply
I enjoyed seeing this made do the patterns differ from the Threads article?
j222b said... (11/30/08 10:38 PM) Reply
Love it. Why oh why don't some of your reviews show up in the Gallery (like you last before this the Ebb & Flo is not in Gallery)?!! You'd get many more comments if your work showed in the Gallery & you well should..... !

Colette Patterns 0003