Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> Box Bag (Box Bag)

Reviewed by:MelissaB in WA

About MelissaB in WAstarstarstarstar
WA United States
Member since: 3/18/04

Posted on:12/20/08 10:10 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
khurtdvm said... (12/21/08 6:59 PM) Reply
Very cute. I want to make some of these, but definitely don't have time this year. Maybe these will be Christmas presents next year!
MelissaB in WA said... (12/21/08 4:13 PM) Reply
Ryan's Mom~ I'm actually putting things inside the bags and the whole thing is the gift. I figure the receipents can use them for toiletries or whatever they'd like. :-) They really are fun and easy to make so get busier ladies!
Birgitte said... (12/21/08 2:51 PM) Reply
So cute, yet so functional- super gifts.
CShelley said... (12/21/08 10:58 AM) Reply
These bags are addictive! I also saw them on Stacy's blog and have made 7 of them for Christmas gifts - filled them with all sorts of goodies. They're quite easy once you figure out the first one. I agree about the corners - use Twenty Acres method.
ryan's mom said... (12/21/08 8:23 AM) Reply
Melissa, this is such a great idea! I think I saw the info on Stacy's blog but forgot about it. I'm thinking about adding this to my list of sewing projects for the sewing classes I'm teaching. Thanks for the great review! You're using these for Christmas presents, correct? Or is it for something else? And then they can be reused for next year, right? It's really a great, frugal tip and much more decorative than a lot of cheap-looking wrapping paper.
Elke said... (12/21/08 7:15 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review & link. Such a great idea!
CynthiaSue said... (12/20/08 11:06 PM) Reply
stealing this idea! Love them. I would be so happy if I got them as a present for Christmas . Lucky people!