Online Sewing Class: Put it on the Bias

Pattern Reviews> Patrones Magazine> 272-52 (Jucca high waisted trousers)

Reviewed by:squirrellypoo

About squirrellypoostarstarstarstar
United Kingdom
Member since: 3/27/05
Posted on:12/22/08 8:33 AM
katie lynne said... (12/23/08 2:50 PM) Reply
Good job, girl! These pants suit you so well. I'm learning from you: like the boning at the waist tip, and the half lining technique to reduce wrinkles. Beautiful welt pockets. I LOVE your sundresses AND the fabrics you chose. :~)
Annette1 said... (12/23/08 1:15 PM) Reply
I love high-waisted pants, and these have a few extra twists that make them even cuter! GREAT JOB on those welt pockets. :o)
SusiM said... (12/23/08 12:55 PM) Reply
These trousers look fantastic! Good job on the welts. Once you've got them down, you'll be putting them everywhere. Also, thanks for the background info on Cupro. Never heard of it before.
Sigrid. said... (12/23/08 3:22 AM) Reply
They look wonderful, perfect fit too. Good you did the muslin first, but strange indeed that you only had to alter the front. I'd like to make these too (someday), so when I get to them I'll definitely do a muslin.
wendlesue said... (12/22/08 6:49 PM) Reply
Love your trousers. Thanks for the info on boning the waist, as I am working on 2 highwaisted pencil skirts, and I would not have thought of that!
Winifred said... (12/22/08 6:13 PM) Reply
These look really lovely - high end ! How did you get on with Cupro /
Natasha B said... (12/22/08 5:43 PM) Reply
Those are fabulous and very stylish pants! The high waist is very flattering.
Geordie Girl said... (12/22/08 4:37 PM) Reply
Lovely trousers. They look fab.
michellep74 said... (12/22/08 12:04 PM) Reply
Gorgeous pair of trousers! Great job on your first pair of welt pockets!
Karen6790 said... (12/22/08 10:04 AM) Reply
Congratulations, these are beautiful. I haven't tried any pants from Patrones yet, though there are a few pair I'd like. Thanks for test-driving the fit vs. BWOF, it gives a starting point. Did I say these were beautiful? Great job.