Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 37509-1004 (Self Drafted Tote)

Reviewed by:Mufffet

About Mufffetstarstarstarstar
VT USA
Member since: 8/14/05
Posted on:12/23/08 12:01 PM
Last Updated:12/23/08 3:36 PM

betsyross said... (12/29/08 1:40 PM) Reply
Great looking bags. And...for only $3? Wow. These even cost less than the ones in Hannaford and are prettier also.
Peggy L said... (12/24/08 6:18 PM) Reply
Great, useful bags - and what a wonderful way to reuse a shower curtain.
Mufffet said... (12/24/08 11:53 AM) Reply
Beth - TRADER JOE'S - I love it. I do not live close either. It's the first place I hit when I go to Seattle. :) There is one down through New Hampshire and just about to the Mass. border, and it may be over the line. My daughter got to go to that one last summer. Not exactly close to me though - at least 186 miles - it is South of Nashua. Maybe there is one closer but I don't know...I even wrote the corporate headquarters - Vermont is a natural for Trader Joe's! They didn't immediately build here as I had hoped. HAHA.
Miss Fairchild said... (12/23/08 10:05 PM) Reply
What a great way to use up an old shower curtain! And to think of a Trader Joe's bag; I used to live near one and I don't now.....miss that place! Great review.
Ody said... (12/23/08 3:50 PM) Reply
Yea, let's all go the thrift store. I was seriously looking at the one close to us and was thinking of buying some things to reuse the fabric. What a great idea!
Annette1 said... (12/23/08 1:28 PM) Reply
VERY NICE! These bags not only LOOK great, but are so practical, as well (so long as you remember to bring them with you -- ha!) GREAT idea, using a shower curtain. I would have never thought of that. :o)

Sew Liberated Esme Top Pattern