Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 9447

AZ USA
Member since: 2/28/04
Posted on:12/27/08 7:19 PM
Last Updated:12/28/08 9:44 AM

See other patterns in this category: Crafts
Hilary said... (10/29/10 8:50 AM) Reply
ALL your dolls look amazing!! I love Raggedy Ann and I so need to make this for my DD and me and whoever else wants one, lol! You did a wonderful job and they don't look amatuerish at all (they have great character & personality, imo!) Thanks so much for the detailed review and pictures of all the dolls! wonderful!
nana01 said... (2/17/10 7:38 PM) Reply
Thank you so much Dinkalley for including the link to your method of attaching the hair. Much easier than the method included with the pattern and I LOVE the results.
Sarucha said... (1/27/10 6:32 PM) Reply
I finally managed to get to your picasa page, Mary, and HOLY COW! That's a LOT of Annie's and Andy's! I don't have nearly that many! Yours are all so cute! I took a look at how you did the wig, and it seems like a better way than the instructions. Although, I'd like to crochet a wig cap to fit the doll's head, attach the yarn via slip knots and then sew it down. Your family is so lucky to have someone like you to do all that sewing for them! I'm definitely going to take a crack at this pattern, thanks to all of the great reviews that it's gotten.
ambergirl134 said... (12/30/08 2:10 PM) Reply
I have this pattern cut out and I am going to be sewing it this week for my best friend's daughters 1st birthday. Very cute dolls. Thanks for the tips.
Diane333 said... (12/28/08 11:48 AM) Reply
very cute and detailed
JeanM said... (12/27/08 7:41 PM) Reply
oohh, wow! They look great!

by: GailV