Online Sewing Class: Leather 101

Pattern Reviews> Bernina MyLabel> T-Shirt (T-Shirt)

Reviewed by:michellep74

About michellep74starstarstar
WA United States
Member since: 7/19/07
Posted on:12/28/08 3:52 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular Petite
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 16 people
Tailypo said... (2/5/09 1:55 AM) Reply
Ooooh, I am so jealous of the great fit you have achieved using My Label!!! I have always admired your reviews but this has taken your sewing to a new level. Can't wait to see more!!!
Heatherrique said... (12/30/08 6:19 PM) Reply
Fabulous tops, Michelle!
Annette1 said... (12/30/08 2:37 AM) Reply
WOW, I'm IMPRESSED! Your tops look just GREAT, every single one of them. I don't know what this software costs, but it's WORTH IT! :o))
Athene said... (12/29/08 9:19 PM) Reply
Great t-shirts - looking forward to seeing you sew up other items from the software.
Christas said... (12/29/08 6:25 PM) Reply
This looks SO nice on you! The fabric and fit is awesome!
nancy2001 said... (12/29/08 5:02 PM) Reply
Congratulations on getting such a superb fit. I look forward to reading more of your reviews of garments made with MyLabel.
JEF said... (12/29/08 8:41 AM) Reply
That is a great shirt (all of them!) and you look great. I especially like the Missoni print. Like others, I'm looking forward to more reviews about My Label. Thanks for the review.
mssewcrazy said... (12/29/08 7:53 AM) Reply
For a plus petite woman to get a tshirt to fit like that is probably worth any price for the software. Those of us with fit problems know what a big deal these shirts are. You look fabulous in these.
Ody said... (12/29/08 0:27 AM) Reply
Well, this is the top we have been hearing so much about!! You are right--it fits and looks great on you!
moushka said... (12/29/08 0:08 AM) Reply
Wow! The fit is terrific on all your tees. You must be in heaven. Glad you found a software that works for you without too many hassles. I'm looking forward to reading more reviews about this software and your new wardrobe.
Tailypo said... (12/29/08 0:02 AM) Reply
Congrats! I appreciate your review for My Label and hope to see more. I hope all your future projects are as successful!
patsijean said... (12/28/08 8:07 PM) Reply
Your smiles say it all. This pattern is a winner for you. The fit is incredible and the T-shirts go beyond the definition of "T-shirt." I may look into this pattern making software.
Debbie Cook said... (12/28/08 7:38 PM) Reply
Very impressive!! Love your beaming smile too. :-)
jent said... (12/28/08 6:27 PM) Reply
The fit of these on you looks perfect! All your fabrics are great too. Very nice!
mastdenman said... (12/28/08 6:24 PM) Reply
Nice tees. Congrats on your successes.
cindyann said... (12/28/08 5:56 PM) Reply
Can't wait to see other garments from this software! You got a nice fit on this tee shirt!
Sew4Fun said... (12/28/08 5:23 PM) Reply
Wow Michelle, congrats on your purchase. It looks to be very worth it in your case. Great fit with minimal effort. Got to LOVE that!! :) I look forward to seeing what else you make.
Trixie1955 said... (12/28/08 4:24 PM) Reply
Terrific fit! Good work! I love the fabrics, too.

Pattern Work