Online Sewing Class: Altering Pants
Vogue 7975 or Kwik Sew 3258">The Contemporary Couture Jacket Online Sewing Class

Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> sm1 (Sock Monkey)

Reviewed by:cindy-lou

About cindy-loustarstarstar
NC USA
Member since: 7/21/06
Posted on:1/5/09 2:01 PM
Last Updated:1/5/09 2:05 PM

MelissaB in WA said... (1/5/09 7:34 PM) Reply
How adorable!!!! I adore sock monkeys.
Tiner W said... (1/5/09 5:16 PM) Reply
These are terrific! My DD's friends have been into Sock Monkeys recently, and I jsut bought a kit for one at Joann's. I'll have to check out the sources you've linked before starting!
SueV said... (1/5/09 5:15 PM) Reply
duplicate
SueV said... (1/5/09 5:12 PM) Reply
How cute. My nieces (ages 6-14) and I have recently made these and have started taking them on our travels and photographing them in the picture.... I don't know what is more fun, making the sock monkey or watching other people trying to figure out why you are taking a picture with a sock monkey. They are addicting to make! I got the same socks from the same company.... thanks for the review!
CarolynGM said... (1/5/09 3:39 PM) Reply
Absolutely adorable monkeys. What a fun project to do with your students -- no child should be without a sock monkey! . When I was a child, my grandmother made dozens of these, all stuffed with worn out stockings from her daughters, daughters-in-law, and sisters.
Heatherrique said... (1/5/09 2:45 PM) Reply
Such a fun and informative review, Cindy Lou! I adore that picture of your delightfully darling model with her cute new buddy!

by: 3kids1036