Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8483 (MISSES' JACKET AND PANTS)

Reviewed by:Harriet Rogers

Last Updated:1/5/09 4:21 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 5 people    Very Helpful by 14 people
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket    Suits / Separates    Pants
Karla Kizer said... (1/10/09 6:30 PM) Reply
This pattern was the first I'd ever bought in the Vogue Woman section, and I swallowed real hard when I did that, since I am really a 29-year-old in a much (much!) older body. Your results prove that no matter how they categorize it, it's a great jacket with wonderful lines. Thanks for the very motivating review.
Mahler said... (1/10/09 4:03 PM) Reply
I love that picture, you look full of light and happiness. The jacket is an absolute success. You have style Harriet !
katie lynne said... (1/8/09 1:51 AM) Reply
What a yummy jacket, and it suits you so well! Beautiful job. And thanks for such great pictures, very inspiring. Oh, and I LOVE your buttons. (I'm a buttonoholic)
JamieLiz said... (1/7/09 6:03 PM) Reply
Fantastic jacket -- I never would have guessed it was upholstery fabric. O, how I miss shopping at G Street Fabrics!
carolynw said... (1/7/09 9:35 AM) Reply
Harriett - youy and your jacket are just so "delicious" - it's hard to believe yours and mine are from the same pattern as the two different fabrics make it look so different. Thanks for the inspiration - think I will try it in a solid!!
Rebecca D said... (1/7/09 6:10 AM) Reply
Your jacket is lovely. Isn't this site wonderful? I would never have looked twice at this pattern, but now it's on my list for the next Vogue sale that comes around. Might I also add that you look tremendously stylish and chic?
Christas said... (1/6/09 11:59 PM) Reply
GORGEOUS jacket! You sew beautifully!
Heatherrique said... (1/6/09 11:54 PM) Reply
Harriet, such a joyously chic jacket! What makes it even more beautiful is you and your sparkling persona!
Annette1 said... (1/6/09 10:57 PM) Reply
BEAUTIFUL jacket and LOVELY pictures. I too was inspired by Clin's review of this jacket, and the pattern is ON THE WAY as we speak. Now you've inspired me, as well!
moushka said... (1/6/09 3:31 PM) Reply
Once again, you've inspired me, Harriet. Your jacket is absolutely fabulous. You look gorgeous, as always. This pattern has been languishing in my stash. Must move it up the list. Thanks for a terrific review.
marjenann said... (1/6/09 7:38 AM) Reply
Exquisite!!
Cecile Owens said... (1/6/09 2:17 AM) Reply
Ditto to all of the above. I love your productions and it's a joy to read your reviews. Thanks.
Twinset said... (1/6/09 1:15 AM) Reply
You look fantastic in this wonderful cream jacket! Great!
Athene said... (1/5/09 8:42 PM) Reply
Absolutely lovely.
Eli said... (1/5/09 7:04 PM) Reply
Lovely coat and I always enjoy your smile!
toposews said... (1/5/09 5:49 PM) Reply
Absolutely beautiful. It fits you perfectly.
sewtime said... (1/5/09 5:06 PM) Reply
WOW, beautiful jacket. You look fantastic!
Joy Joy said... (1/5/09 4:34 PM) Reply
This jacket is fabulous. Love the lines and the classic colour. Just beautiful.

Understanding Interfacings