Pattern Reviews> Martha Pullen> SewKool4Kids (18 inch doll dress)

Reviewed by:cindy-lou

About cindy-loustarstarstar
NC USA
Member since: 7/21/06
Posted on:1/12/09 4:34 PM
Last Updated:1/12/09 4:35 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
MelC said... (2/3/09 9:34 PM) Reply
Be sure to tell your daughter how impressed we all are! She must feel such a sense of accomplishment. I looked through all the doll clothes photos. Loved the Carolina outfits!
Elemenopeo said... (1/13/09 11:05 AM) Reply
Super job! My 11 yr old is sewing for her dolls too. I'll have to look up this book. THanks.
pterion said... (1/13/09 10:20 AM) Reply
Very cute! How great that the two of you worked on it together!
JEF said... (1/13/09 8:42 AM) Reply
I'm very impressed - with your daughter and with a zipper in the back of a doll dress :)
Tiner W said... (1/13/09 7:32 AM) Reply
What great timing--I have a very similar piece of fabric sitting out, waiting to be made into something for our AGD! Thanks for the info on this book--looks like it may be useful for my DD.
Ody said... (1/12/09 11:02 PM) Reply
You are brave! I don't know that I would put a zipper in the back of a doll dress, but I bet the doll appreciates it! Adollable!!! very cute!
CarolynGM said... (1/12/09 9:27 PM) Reply
Oh my, that is one sumptious doll dress. I bet Dolly will have an entire new wardrobe in no time.
Nancywin said... (1/12/09 8:35 PM) Reply
this is a great idea for sewing with kids. One of my students just told me today that she was saving money to buy some clothes for her AG doll. I wish I could set up some machines in my class and teach some of these kids to sew after school. Hmmm
sewtime said... (1/12/09 6:02 PM) Reply
What a well dressed doll!!
Christas said... (1/12/09 4:58 PM) Reply
This is sooo cute! How wonderful to be able to design just what your daughter wanted and help her to implement her new design! Looks like you just might have a future designer on your hands!

BurdaStyle Downloadable #129