Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> Washable Dusters (Washable Dusters for swiffer)

Reviewed by:Gelbean

About Gelbeanstarstarstar
PA USA
Member since: 2/17/08

Posted on:1/11/09 2:27 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
nancy2001 said... (1/13/09 8:13 PM) Reply
I love your dusters. I've got to make some, too.
fourkid said... (1/12/09 9:16 AM) Reply
Fantastic! Thaks for finding this, sewing them, and the great review. I must make many of these!!!
Larisa said... (1/11/09 7:30 PM) Reply
cool!!! I needed some other way to use my fleece bits!!
Em's Summer said... (1/11/09 3:46 PM) Reply
WOW! They look great! And they sew up soo quickly and easily! I'm definitely going to be making some! Thanks for this great review!
lizziwhizz said... (1/11/09 11:52 AM) Reply
great job, gelbean. Have you washed them yet to see just how well the dust washes away? Would love to hear back about it.
KathySews said... (1/11/09 8:43 AM) Reply
Thanks. I found a swiffer wand while cleaning yesterday - and of course I have scraps. I really don't like using disposable anything if not necessary
Kathy in NM said... (1/11/09 8:03 AM) Reply
Thanks for the great idea and link to the instructions. I've used microfiber cloths tucked-in to the mop. But, this will be a nice way to use-up scraps for the duster and the mop too. Great Stash buster!
KateS said... (1/11/09 3:26 AM) Reply
What a FANTASTIC idea!!!! I have looked at those dusters but have been put off by the "throw away" (and having to always buy more) factor. Maybe you could have a range of funky colours to brighten up housework :)

Vogue Patterns V1183