Pattern Reviews> Silhouette Patterns> 4000 (Swing Dress)

Reviewed by:Mollykat

Posted on:10/13/03 1:36 PM
Last Updated:10/13/03 2:23 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 13 people
ShereeSews said... (10/17/03 8:52 PM) Reply
Thanks for sharing all the great insight on this pattern! Mollykat, I was born & raised in Waterford, now living in Clarkston. Would you be interested in joining our local LakeSewciety sewing guild? We are nice ladies! Visit this site for a few details about the Waterford guild. Many of us have been involved in the Novi Expo for the last 10 years! I am confident you would like the ladies, we all love to sew, sew, sew! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lakessewciety/
Diane E said... (10/13/03 8:23 PM) Reply
Molly, your top has such a lovely neckline! I really appreciate your detailed review and I hope to read many more opinions from the Monster Reviewer! p.s. maybe I'll reregister using that nom de plume. Love it!
Mollykat said... (10/13/03 7:25 PM) Reply
Thank you! Such encouragement could make a monster pattern reviewer, couldn't it? Alana, glad you like my dress form. I made it in a pre-show workshop by Jan Bones.
CarrieA said... (10/13/03 6:26 PM) Reply
Molly, excellent review! Your thoroughness is really helpful, and I agree with Georgene that it could apply to other situations too. I'm currently working on a another Peggy Sagers pattern and really like how it's coming together. Nice to know I can send her an email and she'll help if I need it. Thanks!
Georgene said... (10/13/03 5:48 PM) Reply
Thank you for the thorough and helpful review. A lot of your comments apply to many different situations, not just this pattern. Looking forward to seeing your next versions,
Deepika said... (10/13/03 4:09 PM) Reply
Molly, Congrats on your first review. You did such a good job, both with the review and with the top. Peggy Sagers is too good. The good thing about your pattern now is that you have a well fitting draft which you can use over and over again. Thanks for the review. Your Top looks great!
Alana Robson said... (10/13/03 3:58 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review! This looks like a pattern you can use so many different ways, so the effort of getting the fit right is worth it. Love your dressform!

More Knits
More Knits

Contest Travel Wardrobe Contest

by: MVi14

Kwik Sew 3683

by: mauve clou...

Jamie Christina Hooded Scarf Pattern (JC307HS)

Jamie Christina Hooded Scarf Pattern (JC307HS)

You Sew Girl Evening Bag Pattern