Pattern Reviews> Silhouette Patterns> 4000 (Swing Dress)

Reviewed by:Mollykat

Posted on:10/13/03 1:36 PM
Last Updated:10/13/03 2:23 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 13 people

ShereeSews said... (10/17/03 8:52 PM) Reply
Thanks for sharing all the great insight on this pattern! Mollykat, I was born & raised in Waterford, now living in Clarkston. Would you be interested in joining our local LakeSewciety sewing guild? We are nice ladies! Visit this site for a few details about the Waterford guild. Many of us have been involved in the Novi Expo for the last 10 years! I am confident you would like the ladies, we all love to sew, sew, sew! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lakessewciety/
Diane E said... (10/13/03 8:23 PM) Reply
Molly, your top has such a lovely neckline! I really appreciate your detailed review and I hope to read many more opinions from the Monster Reviewer! p.s. maybe I'll reregister using that nom de plume. Love it!
Mollykat said... (10/13/03 7:25 PM) Reply
Thank you! Such encouragement could make a monster pattern reviewer, couldn't it? Alana, glad you like my dress form. I made it in a pre-show workshop by Jan Bones.
CarrieA said... (10/13/03 6:26 PM) Reply
Molly, excellent review! Your thoroughness is really helpful, and I agree with Georgene that it could apply to other situations too. I'm currently working on a another Peggy Sagers pattern and really like how it's coming together. Nice to know I can send her an email and she'll help if I need it. Thanks!
Georgene said... (10/13/03 5:48 PM) Reply
Thank you for the thorough and helpful review. A lot of your comments apply to many different situations, not just this pattern. Looking forward to seeing your next versions,
Deepika said... (10/13/03 4:09 PM) Reply
Molly, Congrats on your first review. You did such a good job, both with the review and with the top. Peggy Sagers is too good. The good thing about your pattern now is that you have a well fitting draft which you can use over and over again. Thanks for the review. Your Top looks great!
Alana Robson said... (10/13/03 3:58 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review! This looks like a pattern you can use so many different ways, so the effort of getting the fit right is worth it. Love your dressform!

The Technique of Underlining Garments