Pattern Reviews> Butterick> B5247

About Lori Vstarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/20/02
Posted on:1/14/09 7:21 AM

Amanda S. said... (1/15/09 1:00 PM) Reply
Super cute top. Love the color.
Kaitlinnegan said... (1/15/09 11:24 AM) Reply
I actually think the photo looks great! The look is very current, and very flattering. Very nice top!
CynthiaSue said... (1/15/09 0:38 AM) Reply
you look so happy and cute in your top. nice styling with the belt and your house looks very clean in the background there!
MaryLynn in Long Beach said... (1/14/09 8:37 PM) Reply
I love your sweater and who cares about the ribs lining up? I love this pattern, too.
Mahogany Stylist said... (1/14/09 7:07 PM) Reply
Super Cute! Cherry Red is definitely your color.
Christas said... (1/14/09 5:54 PM) Reply
Very cute, Lori! I think the belt looks very nice. I haven't sewn on a sweater knit before. It looks like you did a wonderful job, as I would think it would be very easy to stretch out of shape. Yours looks perfect.
Meggie LuLu said... (1/14/09 4:18 PM) Reply
Your top looks SOOOO CUTE on you!!! I think the belt looks GREAT right where it is!! It is the PERFECT belt to wear with this top!!!
lilyofthevalley said... (1/14/09 12:41 PM) Reply
Beautiful sweater, Lori; your photo really caught my eye in the Review Gallery. Exciting to think how quickly you made this flattering sweater, and I think you're wrong about the belt; it's not too high on your body, and makes you look as slim as a rail (a very attractive rail). Lovely, Lily
shesflipped said... (1/14/09 12:40 PM) Reply
Very, very cute on you, Lori! The color looks so nice on you. I think I have this pattern, too, but haven't tried it yet. Fast and easy is just what I'm looking for!
renren said... (1/14/09 9:46 AM) Reply
Very, very nice and the color is great on you. Why do so many excellent sewers come from Missouri . . . inquiring minds want to know???!
mylittleelephant said... (1/14/09 9:44 AM) Reply
I have been wondering how the ribbed sweater knit would look like on the pattern like this and I think I like it, thanks for the review!

by: Sew Good