Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 01-2009-110 (mock wrap over top)

Reviewed by:squirrellypoo

Super cute top!!!
martinanne said... (1/21/09 10:44 AM) Reply
Great review!!
Heatherrique said... (1/20/09 10:00 PM) Reply
Fun and fabulous top on you! Great idea to use the foldover elastic! I think this top along with flounced top are growing in popularity! Cool blog!
daff said... (1/20/09 7:53 PM) Reply
Such a nice top! I think your layout ended up really adding to the visual interest on the front, so maybe it was good you didn't have enough fabric. :) Also, the freak FOE color matching is exactly what stashes are for! :)
QuiltSewSewSue said... (1/20/09 4:56 PM) Reply
Great top - I look forward to getting this issue!
figtree said... (1/20/09 4:01 PM) Reply
Very nice top, now i'll have to add it to my to do list. I love a couple things from this issue but i doubt i'll get to them this month. By the way, have u ever been to the lady in Lewisham Market? sometimes its a bit eh but sometimes she has VERY nice stuff, usually lots of nice knits, and i've never seen anything over 2.50/m.
Natasha B said... (1/20/09 3:51 PM) Reply
Great top and fantastic fit. I really need to get my head around FOE!
Heidi Ho said... (1/20/09 3:47 PM) Reply
Vercute I have to make this one. I love the neckline treatment with the FOE..does anyone know where you can buy that in the US?
Bonnie O said... (1/20/09 1:47 PM) Reply
Cute top!!
Deepika said... (1/20/09 1:45 PM) Reply
I love your top. I am so making this. And congratulations on making the pattern in the same month as the magazine! I too did it this month and am feeling quite proud, so I totally get this.
Elona said... (1/20/09 11:11 AM) Reply
That top looks great and does indeed fit you perfectly. I can't believe the color match on the FOE--what a happy coincidence! I also cannot believe that you're standing out on the deck of your boat in January--without a coat. H
sewtime said... (1/20/09 10:28 AM) Reply
Very cute top!!
Karen6790 said... (1/20/09 10:11 AM) Reply
Love the top, love the print. The look is great on you and congrats for making a January pattern while still in January. Doesn't always happen, does it?
cabinbaby said... (1/20/09 9:54 AM) Reply
I love that top on you and that print is spectacular.
sewme47 said... (1/20/09 9:35 AM) Reply
Your top is crazy good! I had initially passed over this pattern because of its "plunging neckline," but your idea to use FOE is wonderful. Thanks for the tip.
Nancy K said... (1/20/09 8:24 AM) Reply
I love this top! I don't think that I'll get it made before January is out, but it is on the list! It looks great on you.
Lynz said... (1/20/09 7:28 AM) Reply
That top looks lovely. It's next on my list.

Christine Jonson Fitted Jacket

Christine Jonson Fitted Jacket

Sew Chic Cloche Hat Pattern (ln101)

Sew Chic Cloche Hat Pattern (ln101)

Center for Pattern Design CB Paletot