Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 4132

Posted on:1/25/09 8:40 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
cmarie12 said... (4/28/12 4:56 PM) Reply
I've pulled this pattern to use with a silky fabric I have so it's great to see someone built like me having successfully made the pattern up. This is lovely on you!
EyeSew1 said... (5/9/10 2:46 PM) Reply
I am about to start this project in the same view as you did. Yours looks great! Thanks for the tip on the bra straps showing. I will keep that in mind when cutting my neckline.
Knitters Delight said... (4/3/09 8:08 PM) Reply
The material is PERFECT for that pattern. It's gorgeous. I'm adding this one to my queue.
Karen8320 said... (1/28/09 2:23 AM) Reply
You look lovely in this top and I think the neckline is very flattering. Lovely fabric that will always be a classic.
tr1c14 said... (1/26/09 6:34 PM) Reply
Very nice top! I personally love cowl necks regardless of whether they happen to be in style. The fit is just beautiful - it flows elegantly, without ever being either clingy or baggy, so it's no wonder you feel pretty in it!
gatorgirl4325 said... (1/26/09 1:55 PM) Reply
That is the perfect fabric for this top! You look lovely in your new top.
Mufffet said... (1/26/09 1:02 PM) Reply
Nice job! I like this on you.
sewtime said... (1/25/09 10:34 PM) Reply
Cute top and it is a great fit. Love the style!!
carolynw said... (1/25/09 10:08 PM) Reply
Looks very nice on you - have this pattern but not yet used it so your tip re neck width will be very handy when I get round to it - nice to know it's a quick sew!!
j222b said... (1/25/09 10:06 PM) Reply
Love the top on you and the fabric is perfect. I think cowl necks are a classic & always in style.
renren said... (1/25/09 9:44 PM) Reply
Very nice. The fabric which Kim picked out for you looks like a perfect match for this pattern--drapey and scrumptious. (Your initials are my initials before I married, so hello, initial twin! [well, if they are actually your initials; sometimes I make wrong inferences!])
Annette1 said... (1/25/09 9:32 PM) Reply
I'm so glad to see this top made up! I've often peered at the pattern in the wee morning hours. :o) Your choice of fabric to use with this pattern is just PERFECT. It's VERY flattering on you, too, so soft and flowing. VERY nice. I love it! :o)

Other The Bag Making Bible