Online Sewing Class: Create a Jacket Muslin

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8561 (MISSES' SKIRT AND PANTS)

Reviewed by:SueV

Cool skirt!
moushka said... (3/22/09 8:35 PM) Reply
Fabulous skirt!
Patti B said... (3/22/09 7:12 PM) Reply
Sue, I love this skirt and thanks for posting the extensive update. I'm putting it on my wish list.
gotasew said... (3/9/09 10:23 PM) Reply
Thanks for all the tips. I love the look of this skirt you did a nice job. I will definately try out the fit with pattern pieces before I cut it out.
Jeanette S said... (2/14/09 5:41 PM) Reply
It came out great! Nice skirt. Your things always come out great!
DorothyK said... (2/12/09 11:00 AM) Reply
Very cute skirt. I will wait until Vogue corrects it before buying the pattern. Thanks for the heads up.
Jacqui315 said... (2/11/09 8:08 PM) Reply
Very cute skirt! Thanks for the warning on the sizing.
Darla in PA said... (2/11/09 5:33 PM) Reply
Your skirt turned out wonderful! In fact, I may have to add it to my list of patterns.
Christas said... (2/11/09 5:26 PM) Reply
I love your new skirt..... so stylish and pretty!
Beek said... (2/11/09 3:19 PM) Reply
Thanks for the tip on the sizing issue. How is Vogue going to notify those who have purchased this pattern? Anyway, your skirt is great. I can't wait to make one up. I agree, linen would make up nicely in this pattern.
sewtime said... (2/11/09 2:30 PM) Reply
Love your skirt!!
jso4fun said... (2/7/09 2:20 AM) Reply
I am really impressed that you made this skirt so soon after the pattern became available! And it looks great!
Diane E said... (1/27/09 11:28 AM) Reply
What a great skirt! Love the pocket and godet. Beautiful work.
Danvillegirl said... (1/27/09 6:40 AM) Reply
Interesting pattern. Nice looking skirt.
Izzie said... (1/26/09 11:38 PM) Reply
I want this pattern too and I'm glad to hear it worked so well for you. Yours turned out fabulous! Thanks for the review.
mendospot said... (1/26/09 11:04 AM) Reply
I really like it Sue! I'm jealous you've already started sewing your new patterns! Michelle
KarmenG said... (1/26/09 8:26 AM) Reply
Sue that is one good lookin' skirt! It looks so swishy - must feel good when you walk. You must love wearing.
Nancy Rhodes said... (1/26/09 8:00 AM) Reply
I just love your skirt. I dont like dresses or shorter skirts all that much and do occasionally put on a long denim skirt... this would be a dress up skirt for me. Bravo well done! I hope to get it at the next Vogue patt sale.... Thank you for sharing... esp the part about reviewing the directions ahead of time.
ITAdmin said... (1/26/09 7:51 AM) Reply
This looks great. I especially love the pocket. May have to think about getting this pattern.
BillieJean said... (1/26/09 5:56 AM) Reply
Like you, I fell in love with this the first time I saw it and I've just received mine. Your skirt is beautiful! I can't wait to get started on mine.
persevering said... (1/26/09 0:44 AM) Reply
Your skirt is so cute! I fell for it too the moment I first saw it. I'm so happy to read your review! Thank you! :) Are you planning to make the pants too? I'm thinking it could really work for my own biking lifestyle - that is when winter finishes (I'm in Canada & we're into major snow).

Sure-Fit Designs Shirt Kit