Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4017 (Misses tunic with variations)

Reviewed by:OP Gal

photophoto
PattyE said... (6/16/12 10:42 PM) Reply
Oh, stunning fabric!
Kuby said... (2/16/10 3:31 PM) Reply
Wow, great fabric, and excellent workmanship!!
AMN said... (3/20/09 12:33 PM) Reply
Thanks for taking the time to share. I enjoyed seeing your closeup photos you linked. Your stitching is very professional looking!
Mufffet said... (2/1/09 5:00 PM) Reply
I am just now seeing this! i love that color on you. You lok really good! Top looks comfy and you could wear it dressy or casual.
Karen8320 said... (1/28/09 2:06 AM) Reply
Lovely work, OP Gal. This looks really good on you. Great color choice which suits you well.
Ody said... (1/27/09 5:11 PM) Reply
The fit on your blouse is exceptional. Great review, and I think the top stitching to the cuff and collar were a super design element born out of necessity to cover up bad interfacing. The fabric color is really pretty with your skin and I know you will be making more darling blouses out of this pattern now that you have so meticulously (as you always do) made your alterations.
carolynw said... (1/27/09 10:08 AM) Reply
Really like your shirt and your review will be vert helpful as I am about to make this blouse. Like the idea of multiple rows of top stitching and great idea with the sleeve hem!!
Christas said... (1/27/09 9:18 AM) Reply
Very pretty blouse in such a nice color. It looks like the blouse fits you perfectly!
SoMsGal said... (1/27/09 8:58 AM) Reply
Love the stitching detail on the sleeve hem. Great color and fit. Thanks for the review.
Peggy L said... (1/27/09 7:31 AM) Reply
Beautiful color and a beautiful shirt. I love the rows of topstitching. Great idea!
Peggy L said... (1/27/09 7:31 AM) Reply
renren said... (1/27/09 6:25 AM) Reply
I like your version of this shirt and the fabric looks like a perfect match to the pattern. You achieved a great fit and I will refer to your review when I sew this pattern (which I have along with too many others).
Diana M said... (1/26/09 11:40 PM) Reply
I think I MUST get this pattern! Yours turned out great. Thanks for the warning about the interfacing; I just got my first order in and have been SO looking forward to using it. I guess I'll be -- uhm, extra cautious with it?
sewtime said... (1/26/09 11:24 PM) Reply
Pretty blouse, and a great fit!!! Love the color.

Contest Mini Wardrobe 2013