Pattern Reviews> Burda> 3097

Member since: 4/8/02
UnVerified member
Posted on:10/20/03 9:12 AM
Last Updated:10/20/03 9:15 AM

See other patterns in this category: Loungewear

JDpenelope said... (10/21/03 4:45 PM) Reply
Great outfit. The colors coordinate nicely and I agree with Ann--you got the length of the top just right.
Cat said... (10/20/03 11:33 PM) Reply
I have used this pattern twice, and have worn both tops so much, they are wearing out! I recall the vagueness of instructions for the split collar - so much so, that on the first top I made, my collar is slighly on one side - which is just as nice as being on the centre front. It is a pattern definitely worth making again and again.
Ann Smith said... (10/20/03 11:29 AM) Reply
Lovely outfit Rennie. I made a top from that same fabric from Gigi only ran the ribs horizontally. I like your choice of pattern and the length of the top is perfect on you.
Elona said... (10/20/03 10:05 AM) Reply
This is one of my favorite patterns, Rennie! I've made it numerous times for my mother in law, and find that unusual collar extremely flattering. Too bad it's OOP; companies usually pull them when they don't sell, so the pattern probably just slipped under people's radar.
Gigi Louis said... (10/20/03 9:47 AM) Reply
Rennie, that is beautiful! What a great fall outfit. The top is similar to Burda 8848, don't you think?

Victory Chloe Paper Pattern