Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8323 (MISSES'/MISSES' PETITE TOP)

Reviewed by:Diana M

About Diana Mstar
WA USA
Member since: 4/19/04
Posted on:2/9/09 5:02 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular Petite
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 20 people
workinonit said... (8/23/11 11:41 PM) Reply
great fit. i have this in my pattern stash and being full busted was very pleased to come across a review by a fb person. i am quickly learning that no matter how long you have had the pattern, these reviews can help you maximise your sewing time if you dont have a lot. thx so much for your tips.
Sew4Fun said... (5/1/09 11:41 PM) Reply
Fabulous tee! I love the fit on you. I've made this top too several times and your photo really does sum up how flattering this top is.
katie lynne said... (2/18/09 5:54 PM) Reply
Oh man, what a gorgeous fit for you! I'm full-busted too, and can't wait to fit this to me. Thanks for the inspiration. Wonderful review, and your picture speaks volumes.
Sheila457 said... (2/12/09 9:23 AM) Reply
Lovely top.
TessKwiltz said... (2/11/09 11:15 AM) Reply
Thanks for the inspiration! I have this pattern (along with V8151 and at least 10 other tees) in my stash and have been unfolding all of them trying to figure out which one to start with when I've never tried to fit a pattern and don't even really know which size to cut. I think I would ordinarily do a lot of the same alterations as you, Diana such as FBA, forward shoulders etc. Now I know which one to start with. Thank you!
Diane333 said... (2/10/09 10:30 PM) Reply
very attractive
janet said... (2/10/09 12:53 PM) Reply
PERFECT FIT! Love you neckline treatment. I look forward to you having many more sewing successes.
Amanda S. said... (2/9/09 5:19 PM) Reply
Very cute! I love the princess seams. Very flattering.
Diana M said... (2/9/09 5:04 PM) Reply
Thanks for the nice comments! I used my high bust measurement for size, and that fairly stable knit fit over the girls, which usually call for a 2" fba.
Luckylibbet said... (2/9/09 2:59 PM) Reply
Terrific job! What a winner!
sewing for fun said... (2/9/09 2:34 PM) Reply
Just wondering if you used your full bust measurement or high bust or waist to choose pattern size. Thanks!
21wale said... (2/9/09 12:24 PM) Reply
Looks great! The seams are definitely very flattering.
Ody said... (2/9/09 10:59 AM) Reply
Well, that top certainly is a winner in looks and the fit department! Wow! It makes you look fabulous darling!
Christas said... (2/9/09 9:17 AM) Reply
You DEFINITELY have a TNT there. What a perfect fit! The style is so cute. I may have to get this pattern. I love the princess seams. Looks fantastic!
Peggy L said... (2/9/09 7:19 AM) Reply
Diana - that looks and fits beautifully. You should turn that into your TNT pattern.
renren said... (2/9/09 5:45 AM) Reply
The fit is perfect!!! This top looks as though it were drafted just for you, and with no alterations, right out of the envelope--what a deal! I have this pattern also and I'm hoping for results even half as good as yours. Expect compliments when you wear this!

by: CraftAddic...

Victory Satsuki Paper Pattern

Victory Satsuki Paper Pattern

Sew Chic Fifth Avenue Dress Pattern (ln1311)

Sew Chic Fifth Avenue Dress Pattern (ln1311)

by: ShanniLove...