Online Sewing Class: Perfectly Fitted Shirt

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1018 (MISSES' SKIRT)

Reviewed by:Ann Smith

About Ann Smithstarstarstarstar
Posted on:1/28/09 8:45 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 18 people
See other patterns in this category: Skirts

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

elyoung said... (3/26/10 10:53 AM) Reply
Love the idea of using an elastic waist instead of installing a zipper. Much easier to make. Thanks for sharing.
Grammy Gin said... (2/24/09 11:50 AM) Reply
Very glamorous!
Mahogany Stylist said... (2/5/09 10:45 AM) Reply
Great outfit. I thought about buying this pattern at the last Hancock sale, but didn't. Now, after seeing how wonderful your skirt is, I'm buying it at the next pattern sale. Thanks for the inspiration and encouragement.
Nancy K said... (1/30/09 11:18 AM) Reply
This is fabulous on you. I hated it in the catalog, maybe it's the red? But on you in this color, wonderful!
Athene said... (1/29/09 10:14 PM) Reply
Lovely outfit. I sure wish I could have seen your clothing show in person. All those outfits in the background look fabulous.
DorothyK said... (1/29/09 5:45 PM) Reply
The skirt is stunning on you and the entire outfit is terrific. Definitely your style!
Birgitte said... (1/29/09 3:28 PM) Reply
That is one classy outfit, and with that touch of whimsy which puts into 'specialness'. The color is also so lovely on you, is it a blue-gray? Absolutely gorgeous, and the pin is the perfect accessory.
tr1c14 said... (1/29/09 11:58 AM) Reply
I love it! I've looked at that pattern in the book a bunch and wondered whether it would work in real life, and here's the answer.
KarmenG said... (1/29/09 8:51 AM) Reply
Love the skirt and top! I've been wondering where you've been - glad you are back!!
Lilibet said... (1/29/09 4:35 AM) Reply
I bought this pattern then went off it. It looks so good on you I will make it after all.
Barbara V said... (1/28/09 10:54 PM) Reply
Your skirt is fabulous and looks even more wonderful in person! I love your whole outfit.
SueV said... (1/28/09 10:22 PM) Reply
very very nice. I like this skirt and with the Marcy top it's a great outfit..... I need to add skirt to my list
Ody said... (1/28/09 10:12 PM) Reply
I agree with Mahler, and my thought is you should send Sandra pictures so she can post it on her website. I love the decontructed look of the top and skirt together. It is very edgy, but well put together in a sophisticated way, and you carry it off with aplomb!
Christas said... (1/28/09 10:03 PM) Reply
Your top makes an amazing outfit with this skirt. Pretty color and such a unique style. The items in the clothing show are also very lovely.
solosmocker said... (1/28/09 9:55 PM) Reply
Looks great on you!
Mahler said... (1/28/09 9:42 PM) Reply
Without any doubt, Sandra Betzina design that skirt for you. Wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!

BurdaStyle Magazine 04-2012-116: Blouse