Pattern Reviews> Loes Hinse Designs> 5203 (Cowl neck Top)

Reviewed by:Rosie who use to be Rose

About Rosie who use to be Rosestarstar
OH USA
Member since: 10/10/02
Posted on:2/9/09 7:54 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
CSM--Carla said... (2/10/09 6:11 PM) Reply
I really like this cowl neck pattern also. I had forgotten that the cowl neck was adjustable and instructions were included. Thanks for pointing this out. I think mine was too high and I cut it down when I made it. Carla
Rosie who use to be Rose said... (2/9/09 11:35 PM) Reply
Thanks Barbara, I have another one planned and the knit is a lot looser. I'll keep your advice in mind when I'm cutting it.
Rosie who use to be Rose said... (2/9/09 11:34 PM) Reply
Rosie who use to be Rose said... (2/9/09 10:59 PM) Reply
Barbara3 said... (2/9/09 9:38 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review. This pattern is one of my TNTs - it is slightly different but fits well in both versions. However, when not using a fabric with body, I find it works better to make the cowl neck at least an inch narrower. Otherwise the cowl turns out to be a bit too loose.
Elona said... (2/9/09 9:03 PM) Reply
This is my TNT top pattern! In France this fall, I actually bought several additional cowl tops that are this one, right down to the slightly long sleeves with deep cuffs and hems. This pattern is not new, which gives you some idea of how enduringly viable it really is.

Merchant & Mills Top 64