Online Sewing Class: Clone Your Favorite Garment

Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2449 (crossover top altered)

Reviewed by:TalyQ

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people

Other Projects by TalyQ using this Pattern

photophotophoto
Christas said... (2/24/10 5:10 PM) Reply
Another nice top from this pattern!
LynnTarnowski said... (2/17/09 5:26 PM) Reply
I love a basic pattern that can be modified for my own or others benefit. I like the way the top turned out, even if the fabric wasn't the best.
TalyQ said... (2/15/09 1:33 AM) Reply
Yes, I wish I could get my hands on more Jalie patterns. I only have this one, so we are trying to make the best of it. I love the fact that the patterns come in so many sizes. There are some others saved in my wishlist =).
wendlesue said... (2/14/09 11:46 PM) Reply
Smart use of that pattern. The fit is great and I do love the neckline finish you did. Too bad about the fabric!
Karla Kizer said... (2/14/09 4:07 PM) Reply
That certainly worked well. It looks perfect. I'll bet Jalie patterns, with their size range, are especially good for you and your family. When my daughter needed some soft, plain white shirts to wear under uniforms, I bought a 3-pack of men's undershirts like this: http://tinyurl.com/aq9qw5 ,cut the sleeves and neck ribbing off, and used what was left as "fabric". Even the ribbing came in handy and could be recycled. (Mentioned just in case you run into some undershirts in need of a good home.....)
TalyQ said... (2/14/09 2:55 PM) Reply
Oh, she is not happy, because she doesn't like taking pictures (actually she love to take pictures, but not being in front of the camera!) Thank you for all the compliments.
sewcrazy53 said... (2/14/09 2:50 PM) Reply
Nice white top. It would be very nice to get a smile from your daughter. She does NOT look very happy. BUT NICE TOP.
Diana M said... (2/14/09 11:37 AM) Reply
Very nice looking top -- too bad about the fabric!
sewtime said... (2/14/09 11:17 AM) Reply
Nice white top!!!
Christas said... (2/14/09 9:57 AM) Reply
How creative! I would have never thought to eliminate the crossover for a regular t-shirt. Yours fits your daughter perfectly and looks very nice!
Re Becca said... (2/14/09 7:46 AM) Reply
That looks wonderful. I am sure that she will be wearing it for a long time. You did a great job.

More Knits