Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6782 (Misses Knit Tops)

Work in Progress Work in Progress
Reviewed by:BlossomKyle

About BlossomKylestarstarstarstar
NJ United States
Member since: 3/16/08
Posted on:2/15/09 9:01 PM

Karen8320 said... (2/16/09 1:35 AM) Reply
You've done a good job on this, kd, and I like all of the design changes you've made. Definitely a lovely color! OK, here's my opinion. I don't think it needs a belt. Your design change to make it look less of a maternity top overcomes that. It looks good as is. I also don't think it needs the braid trim. You have enough going on up there with the V-neckline and gathering under the bust that it doesn't need anything more. I particularly like 'clean lines' and not a lot of clutter at the neckline, however what works for me doesn't necessarily work for everyone else. If nothing more, that is food for thought. I will look forward to seeing what you decide to do.
Kaitlinnegan said... (2/15/09 11:19 PM) Reply
Looks great! I see your hesitation with trim, since it looks so nice without it. I think it is a nice touch, though. It just depends if you want it to be more basic, or more fancy. :)
wendlesue said... (2/15/09 9:58 PM) Reply
I vote for the braided trim! Not so sure about the belt. I do like your change to the skirt. Nice job.

Lekala Patterns 6131

by: BirdyBooo

You Sew Girl Kids Hats Pattern

You Sew Girl Kids Hats Pattern

Sew Chic Cloche Hat Pattern (ln101)

Sew Chic Cloche Hat Pattern (ln101)