Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> my own design ("Rose")

Reviewed by:elily00

About elily00star
Member since: 7/17/07
Posted on:2/17/09 10:12 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 2 people

Vesta Patterns

AdaF said... (3/9/09 8:23 AM) Reply
Very nice job! You are very talented!!
Caroleleah said... (2/19/09 1:51 AM) Reply
OMG, how can you possibly rate yourself at ONLY an "advanced beginner"?!? You did an awesome job!!! The skills you used in dreaming that up and figuring out how to use that plaid to the best effect, PLUS getting the incredible fit you have, are remarkable! Wow! Fabulous job!
LucyGoose said... (2/17/09 1:42 PM) Reply
This is gorgeous! Do post the link to the BurdaStyle pattern as and when you make it! Love it :-)
li'l miss muffett said... (2/17/09 11:52 AM) Reply
This is absolutely adorable. You did such a wonderful job! The fit and construction look amazing!!
elily00 said... (2/17/09 11:38 AM) Reply
haha! my hubby's very picky (if it's more than 2 years old it will not be worn), not to mention has a humongous wardrobe! I finally convinced him to clean it out and give me stuff :) Thank you all for your encouragement! I promise to try to post the pattern soon :)
Luckylibbet said... (2/17/09 11:26 AM) Reply
Super cute! great way to recycle. Do I have your permission to steal some of my husband's shirts?
pterion said... (2/17/09 11:18 AM) Reply
what a cute top - so many nice details. Kudos to you for creating your own pattern. I'll be on the lookout at BurdaStyle for it!
moushka said... (2/17/09 10:31 AM) Reply
Very cute blouse. I'm in awe of your draping skills. Starting with a plaid isn't the easiest thing, either. Great work!
Vintage Joan said... (2/17/09 10:31 AM) Reply
Wow, that's wonderful!! :) Oh my gosh, I just looked at your blog -- the inside even looks fabulous! I LOVE your facing fabric and the fabric combination.

by: Amanda S.