Pattern Reviews> Lingerie Secrets> none (Bias cut linerie jacket)

Reviewed by:jbsew

About jbsewstarstar
MI USA
Member since: 9/9/05
Posted on:2/19/09 2:21 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
Holmar said... (11/15/12 9:03 AM) Reply
I love my Jan Bones patterns...all 15 of them...lol! I do have this pattern also but have not made it yet. Thanks for the great review...it will make a great top for pj/yoga pant pattern...or with the boxers pattern I already have in my Lingerie Secrets collection.
gaginny said... (2/20/09 8:09 AM) Reply
I agree...her patterns are great. I have made the smoothie panty and gored slip, the shortie legging ( from swimsuit fabric which I wear in the pool for water aerobics) and also her sports bra. I have several of her patterns that I have yet to use.....I will get to them one day.
Athene said... (2/19/09 10:32 PM) Reply
Thank you for doing this review. I have a few of Jan Bones patterns, but not this one. I saw it when Jan was at our local sewing show last spring and it was on my wish list - I really want to buy it this spring when the show comes, so it was really nice and timely to see your review. I love her classes and always book at least one at the sewing show.
jbsew said... (2/19/09 10:20 PM) Reply
I think it would look very nice as a blouse.
Deborah K said... (2/19/09 10:08 PM) Reply
This looks great. Could it be used as a blouse pattern, or does it come out looking like a pajama top?
goldesdottar said... (2/19/09 8:20 PM) Reply
Wow, i really like your series of Lingerie Secrets pattern reviews! I use the one for pettipants a LOT, and i now have to get this one.
TrixieD said... (2/19/09 6:13 PM) Reply