Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6849 (Misses Dress, Tunic and Tops)

Reviewed by:Heatherrique

vestapatterns.com

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

Karen8320 said... (2/23/09 11:53 PM) Reply
Stop draggin' those sleeves around ... You know those sleeves look fine and probably not quite as overpowering as you think. Louella, I think you look fabulous in this top. The fabric is such a bold design and it suits you really well. The zig and the zag in the front actually looks planned to me!
carolynw said... (2/23/09 3:11 PM) Reply
Love this top!! I'm so understanding your re-action to prices - just came back from shopping and I really cannot fathom where the prices come from and the stuff seems badly put together - came home and kissed my machine!!
nicegirl said... (2/23/09 2:28 PM) Reply
Love the bold colors and bright design!
Annette1 said... (2/23/09 9:58 AM) Reply
Ha! The MISSING OLSEN TRIPLET, that's JUST what we need! :o) On to the top: It's MAGNIFIQUE! It fits your personality PERFECTLY, and I love it with the jewelry you've chosen. Not only THAT, now I can point to your review and tell Bailey, SEE how much MONEY I'm saving by buying all that FABRIC for FUTURE tops? :o)
Secretsugar said... (2/23/09 9:57 AM) Reply
Thanks for a laugh this morning! It was your review that was funny, not the top. I think it's quite stylish, and thanks for the heads up on the low neckline split.
CatMukai said... (2/23/09 2:31 AM) Reply
I love the top and your accessories! the bracelet and the necklace go great with it! I hope you get a lot of wear out of this one.
Meggie LuLu said... (2/22/09 6:40 PM) Reply
Your tops looks GREAT!! I LOVE the fabric!!
amy in mpls said... (2/22/09 5:57 PM) Reply
love the fabric! your top is fantastic!
Kellie R. said... (2/22/09 5:56 PM) Reply
Love this top - it's fun and oh so retro! You make such fun clothes and they match your bubbly personality! GREAT top!
Vonnevo said... (2/22/09 4:48 PM) Reply
Fabulous top another great review !
morzel said... (2/22/09 4:21 PM) Reply
Those colours suit you really well!
Re Becca said... (2/22/09 3:21 PM) Reply
Very chic! This looks much better on you than anything Tory Burch. You just sparkle in those colors.
Lesalicious said... (2/22/09 2:59 PM) Reply
Loving that fabric great job. Love it looks so good on you.:)
Christas said... (2/22/09 2:35 PM) Reply
I love your reviews! This top is so great. It looks WONDERFUL on you!
Vintage Joan said... (2/22/09 2:03 PM) Reply
Nice. :) I love your idea about trying this in a knit.
emo said... (2/22/09 1:40 PM) Reply
Looks great! I think the mis-match on the zig-zag is actaully very edgy...
EleanorSews said... (2/22/09 1:19 PM) Reply
You look so nice in this tunic top. Great color for you and the semi-fitted nature of the style is flattering. I do like this one better on than its pattern image.
katlew03 said... (2/22/09 1:04 PM) Reply
Cute top. Love the fabric.
AnneMarie60 said... (2/22/09 12:41 PM) Reply
Your reviews are always as fun to read as they are informative! LOL! Great pattern! Your top is quite flattering! I actually have a piece of fabric very similar to that of the tunic worn by the missing Olsen triplet! Thanks for the hints!