Pattern Reviews> Lazy Girl Designs> 111 (Runaround Bag)

Reviewed by:Oceanpeg

About Oceanpegstar
Member since: 4/1/08
Posted on:2/22/09 7:29 PM
Last Updated:3/1/09 8:28 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
See other patterns in this category: Accessories

speattle said... (7/22/12 1:55 AM) Reply
When I click on the photo icon, I get sent to an error page. Would love to see bigger photos.
Oceanpeg said... (3/2/09 0:44 AM) Reply
Thanks Baja, Nancy and Peggy. I did a double take when seeing "Peggy's" name because I'm Oceanpeg/Peggy.... Figured out a different way to show the photos using the PR album and made corrections to the photos. That should be the last change to the photos!
Peggy said... (3/1/09 9:25 PM) Reply
Your bag is darling. Great Job.
nancy2001 said... (2/28/09 5:59 PM) Reply
Very cute.
Baja Susana said... (2/25/09 5:57 AM) Reply
From one Lazy to another; good Job! and I wondered about using different sized zippers as well.
Oceanpeg said... (2/23/09 10:07 PM) Reply
Okay. I changed the format to verticle from horizontal and the photo to show the 2 photos of the bag, front and back. Plus I figured out how to add the photo from my photo album here on PR. If I did it right, it should open up correctly . Does it open up properly now? The old horizontal photos can be seen at the links given above. Hopefully I did it right this time and it will open up and you can see the photos the proper way..... Put this newer verticle version of the photos in my Oceanpeg Photobucket, too.
snapdragonfly said... (2/23/09 12:17 PM) Reply
still not opening...sounds lovely though.
Oceanpeg said... (2/22/09 10:09 PM) Reply
If you click on the picture it comes in a larger size and you can see both of the photos, front and back, full size. You can also see it at in my totes and bags album. It's presently on my landing page there, too. Also have it in my Photo Album on this site too........ It's also on my Facebook at ........ and on the Lazy Girl Design's members photo gallery at
katlew03 said... (2/22/09 8:49 PM) Reply
Looks interesting. Would love to see more.
PattiK said... (2/22/09 8:39 PM) Reply
Would love to see a better picture - please change the permissions.