Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2704 (Wardrobe for Baby Dolls in 3 S)

Reviewed by:CA Eisenhour

About CA Eisenhourstarstar
FL USA
Member since: 7/22/06
Posted on:2/25/09 11:31 PM
Last Updated:2/27/09 10:53 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
See other patterns in this category: Crafts
Hilary said... (8/1/11 11:22 AM) Reply
This is really beautiful-great job!!!
layla said... (3/1/09 10:30 AM) Reply
What a beautiful outfit ... one of the sweetest memories you can give a girl is the gift of handmade doll clothes.
taffee said... (2/28/09 10:22 PM) Reply
Just darling.
azdeb said... (2/28/09 9:34 AM) Reply
Connie, this brought me back to my childhood! My mother made all my clothes and matching dresses for my Tiny Tears doll. I was the envy of the entire 1st grade class!
Heatherrique said... (2/28/09 8:40 AM) Reply
"This Doll doesn't grow up either!!" That's just so cool and witty, ConnieAnne! Very cute and clever use of extra material! Ava will have the best dressed dollies! Too fun!
Sandi S said... (2/27/09 11:09 PM) Reply
So precious!!! I plan to start making some doll clothes for Gracie's baby dolls and I have this pattern in my stash already. Great review!
FurGal said... (2/27/09 11:06 PM) Reply
This is a beautiful outfit! I admire you for making doll clothes. A few years ago I made a wardrobe for my niece's Cabbage Patch Kid. Afterward, I told a friend to lock me in the closet if I ever mentioned making doll clothes again. lol
Christas said... (2/26/09 5:31 PM) Reply
Connie, these look so perfect! So glad Ava values home sewn things! She is a very smart little girl! I just love this precious outfit you have made for her doll.
Meggie LuLu said... (2/26/09 5:04 PM) Reply
These look so nice!! I LOVE the pink ribbon and the lace!! I'm sure Ava will LOVE them!! I'm sure her prom dress will be BEAUTIFUL, too!!
Rhonda in Montreal said... (2/26/09 4:02 PM) Reply
Oh, so sweet and nice!! Beautiful, pretty clothing!! I wish I was a doll and could wear these too!!
Peggy L said... (2/26/09 11:05 AM) Reply
Very cute!
Elemenopeo said... (2/26/09 10:53 AM) Reply
So sweet.
Athene said... (2/26/09 0:25 AM) Reply
Absolutely adorable - I love it this little wardrobe.
jannw said... (2/26/09 0:20 AM) Reply
my mother used to give the scraps from my clothes and the pattern to an older friend of hers. Come Christmas or my birthday, my doll would have the exact outfits. Glad to see that is still being done..Your doll wardrobe is just adorable. Beautiful dress
sewtime said... (2/26/09 0:03 AM) Reply
Very cute, just adorable!!

by: marie elis...