Online Sewing Class: Sew a Designer Unlined Jacket

Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> No Pattern Used (Silk Tablecloth, Runner and Na)

Reviewed by:lilyofthevalley

About lilyofthevalleystarstarstar
NY USA
Member since: 3/9/07

Posted on:2/28/09 9:19 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 13 people
gotpeace91 said... (3/5/09 8:50 PM) Reply
Amazing, Lily! You always brighten our day with your exquisite, very well made creations. I shudder to think what would happen if my kids got within 5 feet of that beautiful set. I hope you enjoy your party!
lilyofthevalley said... (3/3/09 11:01 PM) Reply
Tesskwiltz, I'm going to PM you. --Lily
TessKwiltz said... (3/3/09 5:06 PM) Reply
Very glamorous! If you have a secret for getting red wine out of silk, can you share?
Bernadette W said... (3/3/09 10:55 AM) Reply
So, when did you say the party will be...
renren said... (3/2/09 9:45 AM) Reply
I love the colors and detail in your sewing creations as well as in the decor of the room. And how strategic to have on hand an in-house organic chemist! (edited to correct typo)
renren said... (3/2/09 9:43 AM) Reply
I love the colors and detail in your sewing creations as well as in the decor of the room. And how stratetic to have on hand an in-house organic chemist!
Braemar said... (3/2/09 4:07 AM) Reply
Oh Lily, I have been missing your reviews, but you have certainly came back with the most exquisite table setting! I would love to be a fly on the wall at your Wine Tasting and Hors d'oeuvres Party, just to hear the exclamations and comments from your guests about their beautiful surroundings! I did wonder about using silk, and thought you so brave, but I see you have that covered with your Secret Weapon! Excellent review! Mary Anne
Ody said... (3/1/09 10:52 PM) Reply
Lilly, you have out done yourself, and this table is fabulous. Between this and the bedroom, I am running out of expletives! I said on your bedroom review I definitely was coming for a visit and would even cook. Looks like you are very ready for me and you are even creating my style!
Catbird said... (3/1/09 8:45 PM) Reply
This is deliciously luxurious. Astounding, really. Encase all your guests in bio-hazard suits when they come in the door so nothing happens to your exquisite creation!
anncie1 said... (3/1/09 7:52 PM) Reply
OMG! I Luuuuuuuvvve it!!! What a great surprise when I got the email that you made something. I thought it would be clothing but much to my shagrin! So, you can do one of two things, tell me where you live so I can sit at your table and sleep in that guest bed or you can come to my house and make stuff for me! :-) Let that marinate and get back to me.
Robin S said... (3/1/09 11:23 AM) Reply
Absolutely fantastic!
Annette1 said... (3/1/09 1:21 AM) Reply
Oh, Lily, this is BEAUTIFUL, and I LOVED seeing all the pictures, because I like to see the WHOLE room. (WOW, what a chandelier, and that PAINTING, too.) I think I have the same glasses as you too (or maybe a cheap imitation -- ha)! I LOVE table settings, and this one is exquisite. Your guests will feel so honored. I can't think of a better entry for a STASH contest then a LINED tablecloth and napkins! :o) The only thing is, if your cats get on the tablecloth, I'll have to PERSONALLY STRANGLE THEM. :o) Now I'm going back to look at all the pictures again!
lilyofthevalley said... (3/1/09 0:05 AM) Reply
Mufffet, Thank you for your kind words and your gentle reprimand. I did promise photos of sewing area and after prompt clean-up following the Home Dec frenzy, I'll get 'on it' immediately. (You always make me smile, Girl.) -Lily
QuiltersFan said... (2/28/09 11:54 PM) Reply
Spectacular!
fourkid said... (2/28/09 11:44 PM) Reply
This is gorgeous! You have an amazing gift of hospitality (and great sewing skills too!)
nancy2001 said... (2/28/09 11:41 PM) Reply
So festive and chic.
Mufffet said... (2/28/09 11:36 PM) Reply
FANTASTIC...BEAUTIFUL....WOW. Oh yea...and where are the pictures of your entire sewing suite? You promised....you did....;)
Kathy in NM said... (2/28/09 11:10 PM) Reply
Wow, how elegant! I really like your color combo. The rounded corners on the napkins is a nice touch.
wendlesue said... (2/28/09 10:25 PM) Reply
I am trying to figure out where you were standing for some of those pics! Lovely table!
FurGal said... (2/28/09 10:23 PM) Reply
Simply gorgeous!
Peggy L said... (2/28/09 9:47 PM) Reply
Beautiful!
lilyofthevalley said... (2/28/09 9:42 PM) Reply
Renren, thank you so much for your continued help throughout the day, in trying to help me enter my items. You're the greatest, Lily
Riordan said... (2/28/09 9:39 PM) Reply
How beautiful!!! Colors are lovely!
renren said... (2/28/09 9:36 PM) Reply
And I see you do know . . . sorry about jumping the gun on you . . .
renren said... (2/28/09 9:35 PM) Reply
Lilyofthevalley, just so you know, you can enter reviews in the Stash Contest now. Deepika fixed it awhile ago. Just letting you know so everything will go smoothly . . .

Kwik Sew 3843