Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2561 (Women's Pants)

Work in Progress Work in Progress
Reviewed by:Alexruthe

About Alexruthestar
QC CANADA
Member since: 3/5/04
Posted on:3/1/09 9:35 PM
See other patterns in this category: Pants

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

Deepika said... (6/17/09 8:48 AM) Reply
A gentle reminder... did you finish these pants? I really want to see how they turned out.
Kay Y said... (3/2/09 9:08 PM) Reply
This is a snug-fitting pattern and with the stretch fabric some wrinkles are inevitable. The back looks really good to me. You need a bit of extra length so you can move and sit down! In the front, you need a bit more room right at the curve below where the zip will be. If you can let the pants out by sewing that curve more gradually, i.e with a smaller SA, try that. You can see what I mean by looking at this picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54636325@N00/2664203889/in/set-72157606141226068/
Deepika said... (3/2/09 1:12 PM) Reply
I am curious to see how your pants turn out. Unfortunately I don't have any fitting advice for you though.
wendlesue said... (3/2/09 8:31 AM) Reply
I really want to try this pattern, but it is currently on back order! I find that I have to decrease crotch length in the front and lengthen in the back. It looks to me like maybe you have too much fabric in the front, and your back fit looks great. I am no expert, but thought it was worth mentioning.
Yvonski said... (3/2/09 0:58 AM) Reply
I've made this pattern several times and its fabulous. My DD says it is the most comfortable pants she owns. For me, I add 1" into the butt from centre back to nothing at the side seam.

Burda 8860