Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2949 (MISSES' JACKET)

Reviewed by:Tailypo

About Tailypostarstarstar
Member since: 8/6/03
Posted on:3/4/09 2:07 AM
Last Updated:3/4/09 5:19 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular Petite

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 20 people
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket
MaryLynn in Long Beach said... (3/6/09 1:14 PM) Reply
Great jacket and great review! It is so good to see you back and I loved seeing the kids.
Athene said... (3/5/09 11:28 PM) Reply
A fabulous look for Spring.
redsquid said... (3/5/09 6:59 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review - your jacket looks great and it reminds me to move my pattern up in the queue~ Linda (redsquid)
CynthiaSue said... (3/5/09 1:59 PM) Reply
i spyed on your kids in the photos!! beautiful!! every hard day must melt away with one loving second from that blonde bombshell of a boy. And the redhead.....i always wanted a red headed daughter. My husband is a redhead. ok on to the jacket ; so happy to see you back and sewing. you picked a fabulous color and style. The jacket looks great!
Nancy Rhodes said... (3/5/09 6:22 AM) Reply
Mudflaps.... I think they went the way of fender-skirts! Automotive terms and sewing I see now have an intertwined history. anyway Great Jacket! Bring on Spring!
moushka said... (3/4/09 10:46 PM) Reply
Love this on you - great colour and style. I think you found the perfect fabric. Now I know what I'll look for for my own version. Thanks for a great review. Sue
cecelia said... (3/4/09 7:06 PM) Reply
Very pretty, and the color really suits you--welcome back!
michellep74 said... (3/4/09 5:15 PM) Reply
Very cute, unique-looking jacket. I may have to take a look at this pattern for a light jacket for spring!
marjenann said... (3/4/09 5:06 PM) Reply
Wonderful jacket!! I love the unique lines and will definitely be making this one. Great way to use a sweater knit!!
Kellie R. said... (3/4/09 3:12 PM) Reply
Lovely jacket and a lovely color on you! Great job - I'm glad to see you back sewing and writing reviews!
sewtime said... (3/4/09 12:29 PM) Reply
Love your jacket, the style is so cute!!
gatorgirl4325 said... (3/4/09 11:20 AM) Reply
Fabulous color and a perfect jacket for spring time. Great job and enjoy wearing it!
kkkkaty said... (3/4/09 10:59 AM) Reply
very cute, and a nice review. I recently bought some felted wool, and was thinking of using it for this jacket, but it wouldn't drape as nicely as your version..... still thinking
Mahler said... (3/4/09 10:59 AM) Reply
Long time no reading your reviews. This is cool jacket, it looks great on you. I am sorry you experienced difficulties while stitching in place the facing.
pterion said... (3/4/09 10:14 AM) Reply
Very cool jacket. This style and color look terrific on you!
marec said... (3/4/09 9:21 AM) Reply
Wonderful spring jacket!
Tanda said... (3/4/09 9:09 AM) Reply
Looks great! Good color on you. Is this the pattern/fabric where you thought you had made an irredeemable cutting error?
CarolynGM said... (3/4/09 7:26 AM) Reply
Great look for spring. I love the unusual style and drape.

Lazy Girl Designs Slicker Tote Paper Pattern

Lazy Girl Designs Slicker Tote Paper Pattern

Sew Chic Starter Skirt Pattern (ln1000)

Sew Chic Starter Skirt Pattern (ln1000)