Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2795 (Hoddie)

Reviewed by:julesberry

About julesberrystarstar
Member since: 12/6/05
Posted on:3/14/09 2:40 AM
Last Updated:5/14/09 7:43 PM

See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket    Outerwear
Michele Lommasson said... (5/15/09 11:47 AM) Reply
great review. I have this pattern, and I am a hiker. Now I'm really looking forward to making it!
zoezmommy said... (5/14/09 8:34 PM) Reply
Cute hoodie. Have you noticed that you can print out Jalie directions from their website. I find that helps a lot. Also, I just added an 'alternative to tracing' tip which might be helpful: http://sewing.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/review/readreview.pl?ID=2103 Your sewing is very inspiring. Thanks.
zoezmommy said... (5/14/09 8:33 PM) Reply
Cute hoodie. Have you noticed that you can print out Jalie directions from their website. I find that helps a lot. Also, I just added an 'alternative to tracing' tip which might be helpful. Your sewing is very inspiring. Thanks.
mhk3boys said... (5/14/09 8:28 PM) Reply
Your hoodie looks great! I might need to try this hoodie pattern! Is the windpro fabric easy to deal with? Like fleece?
MelissaB in WA said... (4/21/09 0:14 AM) Reply
I really like your jacket. I have my pattern all ready to work on this tomorrow. It looks like a wonderful casual hoodie - just up my alley!
poplin said... (3/14/09 8:57 PM) Reply
I'm anxious to try mine out! Thanks for the review.
Meggie LuLu said... (3/14/09 6:45 PM) Reply
Your hoodie looks GREAT!! I bet your niece was very happy with hers!! Both look AWESOME!!
JudiBee2 said... (3/14/09 3:25 PM) Reply
Thanks for taking the time to post the review and the links to your article and pictures. The jacket is very flattering.
Patti B said... (3/14/09 12:36 PM) Reply
My first reaction when I saw your photo was "I need this pattern! Beautiful job -- I see no errors!
Kay Y said... (3/14/09 11:06 AM) Reply
Really nice hoodie! It's nice to see another review from you!
Christas said... (3/14/09 10:37 AM) Reply
Your jacket looks so professional!
cabinbaby said... (3/14/09 10:29 AM) Reply
Wow, great hoodie in a great color!
cgHipp said... (3/14/09 8:28 AM) Reply
Well, that's just great - now I'm going to have to buy this pattern, and maybe the fabric, too! Despite the small errors you mentioned, it looks fantastic - you hid them very well! It looks like an expensive jacket that should have a big-name logo on it. Great job!

Understanding Interfacings