Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4282 (Misses Aprons)

Reviewed by:Dianna Cardwell

About Dianna Cardwell
TN USA
Member since: 4/25/04
Posted on:3/17/09 2:05 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
Hilary said... (5/18/09 9:35 AM) Reply
Great aprons!! I like the ruffles (and I'm not normally a ruffles kinda girl either) and the little one for your friend is adorable too :D
AMN said... (3/20/09 10:02 PM) Reply
I love your apron. You did a great job! Thanks for taking the time to post and for adding the photos.
Heatherrique said... (3/18/09 11:26 PM) Reply
You and your friend have such fun and chic aprons!
MamaSewing said... (3/18/09 12:40 PM) Reply
Love both your aprons--I wear one almost all the time as well! The pockets are great for all sorts of things aren't they?
craftygamma said... (3/18/09 7:52 AM) Reply
I love that apron. I recently made an apron that became a wadder--unbelievable an apron turns into a wadder! But I used the ruffles in a very bright print and along with a large body, the image in the mirror was just too much. I am going to try a simpler version next, more like a chef's apron. But I think the ruffles are adorable on you and your friend.
Annette1 said... (3/18/09 0:41 AM) Reply
Ha! Well, I love BOTH your apron AND your little friend's. :o) This is such a cute pattern, and I love your rendition(s).
Sewnsewmom said... (3/17/09 10:38 PM) Reply
Very nice! I like your friend's too.
GlButterfly said... (3/17/09 5:20 PM) Reply
Since this is your first review, I'll do my first review comment. Very nicely done, with good fabric selection, including the one for your friend (boy, is she short). If you don't want to use a ruffle next time, you might try a flange, "flat" or "waved".
Kellie R. said... (3/17/09 4:47 PM) Reply
Congratulations on your first review!!! Your apron is lovely. I love the combination of fabrics that you used. I have this pattern also and made a different view. Perhaps I'll try this version next! Great job!
Peggy L said... (3/17/09 3:36 PM) Reply
Those are both really cute. I like that style, too and should make me one. Too bad you can't convince your friend to scrub the bathtub.
EleanorSews said... (3/17/09 2:15 PM) Reply
Too cute, both you and your friend! I love aprons and have ruined enough knit tops cooking to know I ought to wear a full apron in the kitchen. Great patterns! Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

PerfectFuseTailorUltra White