Pattern Reviews> Other> Clover Trace and Create (Clover Trace-n-Create)

Reviewed by:CynthiaSue

About CynthiaSuestarstarstarstar
Member since: 10/11/03
Posted on:3/19/09 1:54 AM
Last Updated:3/19/09 2:00 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
CynthiaSue said... (3/22/09 12:56 PM) Reply
lisag, I think another perspective would be great! The bag must have potential. It's such an ingenious idea. I tend to be a "glass half empty" person:) and there are a few positives about the bag.
BMoyer said... (3/22/09 10:02 AM) Reply
I am so glad you reviewed this, I watched the show where she made the bag and was thinking about it, but I really didn't like the price myself. I was still mulling it over and now know I won't be purchasing it. But I must say your bag looks terrific and caught my eye as I was perusing the reviews!!
LisaG said... (3/21/09 2:23 AM) Reply
This is a cute bag! I'm sorry you were disappointed with the pattern. I have sewn this one also and I loved it! Granted, the instructions were not easy to follow because so many different styles were combined (I highlighted before I started sewing), but I liked the easy shortcuts using ribbon trim to finish the lining and strap. When I get a chance, I will post a review. I'm sorry you didn't have a better experience with this!
Jan B. said... (3/19/09 7:22 PM) Reply
Cute, cute, cute; but I'll try something else. So, thanks, thanks, thanks for the review.
Sew tell me said... (3/19/09 4:56 PM) Reply
Sorry this was so frustrating for you but the bag and the print look great!
MelissaB in WA said... (3/19/09 2:07 PM) Reply
It does sound like a pain, but the bag turned out really cute.
Christina Sonja said... (3/19/09 12:05 PM) Reply
Too bad it was a hassle to sew, because you ended up with a great looking bag. Love the fabric print.
gatorgirl4325 said... (3/19/09 10:25 AM) Reply
You ended up with a very nice bag. I thought those templates sounded like a good idea also, but thanks to your review I think I'll invest my money elsewhere.
Meggie LuLu said... (3/19/09 10:08 AM) Reply
CUTE!! CUTE!! I LOVE the fabric you chose!!
Christas said... (3/19/09 9:53 AM) Reply
What a shame that the pattern wasn't better. Your bag still turned out so cute. I love the fabric!
Kellie R. said... (3/19/09 9:05 AM) Reply
I'm sorry that this pattern was a pain - but I have to say, the end result is really cute, bright and cheerful. It's a lovely bag!
Nancy Rhodes said... (3/19/09 5:19 AM) Reply
Never the less, Lovely Looking Bag! Thanks for the mindful critique of the pattern. AND speaking of patterns, the motif placement on your bag is is aweson... Love the fabric choice. Great Looking!

by: sewingdiet