Online Sewing Class: Perfectly Fitted Shirt

Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 60432-1011 (Gathered Inset Tee)

Reviewed by:nicegirl

About nicegirlstarstarstarstar
DC USA
Member since: 5/10/06
Posted on:3/19/09 9:49 AM

persevering said... (3/21/09 6:15 PM) Reply
Georgeous! I see it the best/most stunning with a one colour bottom. Congratulations.
Grammy Gin said... (3/20/09 7:54 PM) Reply
Wonderful job doing this knockoff....it's a great copy! It looks good in that fabric, too. You're all ready now..go get those posies.
waltzqueen said... (3/20/09 1:23 PM) Reply
You are my sewing Idol!! Not only are you fashion forward with a great sense of style, but you seem to be able to make ANYTHING in one evening!! This top is fab and I love it even though it won't work on me. Will you come to my house and sew for me? :)
MammaJamma said... (3/20/09 10:50 AM) Reply
SUCH a valuable review because you show all the steps. I think it takes courage to work out a pattern with such unique draping. A whole OTHER great notable is how you use your software to create planned designs and diagrams. WOW!!! What software alllows you to superimpose a drawing over fabric picture?
cindyann said... (3/20/09 10:11 AM) Reply
"It only took 8 muslins" HAha....well it was well worth it. Very unique top. It looks great on you.
ryan's mom said... (3/20/09 8:00 AM) Reply
8 muslins??? Wow. I'm tired just thinking about that. But you did it woman. You got a great knockoff!!
morzel said... (3/20/09 3:57 AM) Reply
Well done! You definitely got staying-power.
Heidi Ho said... (3/19/09 11:36 PM) Reply
Great job copying that top! More patience that I would have making 8 muslins but it was worht the effort!
Kay Y said... (3/19/09 8:23 PM) Reply
It only took you 3 hours to do all those muslins? I'm impressed. Great result.
wendlesue said... (3/19/09 5:27 PM) Reply
This is so dang awesome! You will definitely have to make it again! So so so so cute!
kirstenrana said... (3/19/09 3:47 PM) Reply
Great work - the result was worth the 8 muslins :)
LindsayT said... (3/19/09 3:30 PM) Reply
Really cute top, Trena! (I tried to leave a comment on your blog but it was taking forever for the comments section to pop up.) Your diligence paid off.
michellep74 said... (3/19/09 2:43 PM) Reply
Great job knocking this off! And to go through 8 muslins to get there, wow!
Karen6790 said... (3/19/09 1:10 PM) Reply
I think you've captured the muslin prize for the year. You've also made a very cute top, so it was worth all the effort. I'd definitely make this one again and again.
KaraKai said... (3/19/09 12:27 PM) Reply
Eight Muslins! WOW! I would've given up at 4, you go girl. Great job!
Mufffet said... (3/19/09 11:56 AM) Reply
You did such a great job here. WOW. I wouldn't have had that kind of patience. 8 muslins!! YIPES. And this is so pretty and well fitting!
Izzie said... (3/19/09 11:35 AM) Reply
Fabulous as always!
Heatherrique said... (3/19/09 11:20 AM) Reply
Very impressive knockoff! I commend you for the 8 muslins and ultimately a gorgeous top that fits you so superbly!

Understanding Knit Fabrics