Online Sewing Class: Fun with Fitting - PANTS

Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 5193 (Misses Suit - Coordinates)

Reviewed by:rosecy

About rosecystar
FL USA
Member since: 11/7/05
Skill level:Beginner
Posted on:3/19/09 2:27 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
Catbird said... (3/22/09 8:27 PM) Reply
This is such a nice silhouette with your fitted top, and I agree that the length is perfect on you. If I were you I'd make lots of these in different prints!
JenSews2 said... (3/21/09 10:23 PM) Reply
Your skirt looks great and I love the fabric! The skirt on the model looks like it was meant to be long, but the length you made looks great on you! I need the long length, so I'll be looking for this pattern! Thanks for pointing the length out!
Nancywin said... (3/21/09 7:38 PM) Reply
I agree, this is a great looking skirt. I recently made a gored skirt (no review yet) but love the flexibility for fitting as well. Yours has a nice flare at the bottom and the print looks great. Good job.
JudiBee2 said... (3/19/09 4:51 PM) Reply
It looks very flattering. I wonder why they make the patterns so long. I guess the ideal lady is 5'7" and has a long torso, and long legs. You're lucky it all came together after so many adjustments. Although you made it cotton, I imagine, you will take it to the dry cleaners so you don't have to iron it. Did you use the serger to finish the seams?

StyleArc Leah Lounge Pant