Pattern Reviews> Other> 1 (Pink Fig Lily Top)

Reviewed by:Tonyasrb

About Tonyasrb
KS
Member since: 8/30/08
Sewing skills:Beginner
Posted on:3/24/09 3:36 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
mh901 said... (2/10/10 7:26 PM) Reply
I love the polka dot with the Sandi Henderson fabric. I've been thinking about what to pair with that print, and now I have some inspiration.
niener said... (4/2/09 4:35 PM) Reply
May I ask if you have also tried the Pink Fig Lydia pattern? I have shirred the rectangles that should become the sleeves on this garment, but I can see that they will be too small for my child. I'm wondering if anybody else has encountered this, and if so, how you have rectified the problem.
Heatherrique said... (3/31/09 12:52 PM) Reply
Stunningly adorable dresses! My daughter liked the dolly versions!
arianamaniacs said... (3/31/09 5:26 AM) Reply
The dresses are so cute! You did a great job picking out colors. It's very generous of you to donate your time making dresses for the church auction
Rippling Waters said... (3/28/09 12:40 PM) Reply
These dresses are so cute! I love the colors you put together - so whimsical and sweet.
Gold said... (3/24/09 10:04 PM) Reply
Very cute!
mary in FL said... (3/24/09 9:57 PM) Reply
Those are so cute!
Meggie LuLu said... (3/24/09 4:46 PM) Reply
Ooo!! These dresses are SOOOOO CUTE!! I LOVE the matching outfits for the doll!! I LOVE the waist shirring!! Each one of these dresses is BEAUTIFUL!! I absolutely LOVE the fabrics you've chosen!!
sewhappygrams said... (3/21/09 3:11 PM) Reply
Great dresses and love the doll clothes as well. Think I will try the Pink Fig site out for some patterns!
morzel said... (3/20/09 3:49 AM) Reply
Cute dresses!! Fun idea matching it with dolls clothes. I like this fabric matching very much for girls clothes. Never heard of the pattern company, but found their link (in case anyones interested): http://www.pinkfig.typepad.com/

Controlled Exposure 35