Pattern Reviews> Burda> 7746 (Pants/trousers)

Reviewed by:Annette Wright

About Annette Wrightstarstarstar
Member since: 10/22/08
Posted on:3/24/09 3:44 PM
Last Updated:3/29/09 5:00 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 5 people    Very Helpful by 18 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
lyndle said... (10/15/09 2:24 AM) Reply
These look great! Well done!
mrsv83 said... (4/3/09 11:22 AM) Reply
Looks like you're all set for summer! Very nice pants.
Heidi Ho said... (3/29/09 11:42 PM) Reply
Great fit and a nice collection of capris!!!
Annette1 said... (3/29/09 8:52 PM) Reply
WOW! You've been BUSY! These capris fit you SO very nicely. You've got a real winner here. :o)
Spring said... (3/29/09 6:08 PM) Reply
These look great on you. I want some capris just like yours!
persevering said... (3/29/09 5:19 PM) Reply
Thanks for your review. Congratulations on your capri Spring wardrobe. (Could you please add a back view worn on you too?)
mssewcrazy said... (3/26/09 0:09 AM) Reply
Oh to have some capris that looked and fit like those. Nice work!
KathySews said... (3/25/09 6:44 PM) Reply
If you lived nearer to me I would definitely bribe a pants fitting session out of you.
Luckylibbet said... (3/25/09 12:56 PM) Reply
Boy, superb fit is sure flattering! I agree with all the others, you look TINY in these. For sure, a TNT. Congratulations!
Grammy Gin said... (3/25/09 9:38 AM) Reply
Very nice looking capri's. Nice when a muslin becomes the wearable finished project!
Sheila457 said... (3/25/09 9:30 AM) Reply
Lovely capris. I have yet to try a burda pattern, but hoping to before 2009 is over.
cecelia said... (3/25/09 8:23 AM) Reply
You got a very nice fit on these!
Andreahg said... (3/25/09 7:48 AM) Reply
nice capris! I nearly bought this pattern earlier this week. I might have to go back and get it.
Janine S said... (3/25/09 2:30 AM) Reply
These look great. I have to ask ... how tall are you? Would you normally shorten this pattern?
marec said... (3/25/09 0:34 AM) Reply
Those are great capris! You look terrific.
Ann B. said... (3/24/09 11:32 PM) Reply
Those must be magic pants Annette. You say you sewed a 22 but it looks like you are a 12. You look great wearing them. Burda should see a run on this pattern in the next few weeks. We all want magic pants now.
mars418 said... (3/24/09 8:41 PM) Reply
GREAT pants!!! I like your Burda capri pattern better than the one I just made. I think the flair below the knees is more flattering than the stove pipe pair I just made. Great job!
colourbynumber said... (3/24/09 7:59 PM) Reply
very helpful. they look great on you.
Vintage Joan said... (3/24/09 7:43 PM) Reply
Nice pants! I have this pattern and just knew it would be classy. Great review. ...You added elastic to the waist? Wow, you sure hid it well. I'm impressed.
Ody said... (3/24/09 7:10 PM) Reply
Wow! YOu sew hems by hand and now you have perfect pants??? You are the Pinhead leader with an outstanding talent like that! Great capris, and is this what you are wearing to our next lunch?
Patti B said... (3/24/09 6:55 PM) Reply
Terrific pants -- definitely a TNT candidate. I'll have to look for this pattern.
Nancy K said... (3/24/09 6:38 PM) Reply
Great looking pants and fit.
Stephenie said... (3/24/09 6:34 PM) Reply
These capris look great! You are really excelling at pants fitting. Not to mention, creating some really cute outfits for spring!
Andreahg said... (3/24/09 5:43 PM) Reply
nice capris, I almost bought this pattern yesterday. I may have to go back and get it.
BeeBeeSew said... (3/24/09 4:59 PM) Reply
Those (and you?) are plus-sized? Seriously? Very nice pants and a great review. I like them in the capri length. You didn't mention it in the review, so I assume you didn't change anything about the leg proportions other than just making them shorter? I use S. Betzina's zipper instructions, too. They rock!
Mufffet said... (3/24/09 4:41 PM) Reply