Online Sewing Class: More Knits

Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 02-2009-126 (drawstring tunic blouse)

Reviewed by:michellep74

About michellep74starstarstar
WA United States
Member since: 7/19/07
Posted on:3/29/09 6:10 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
Meggie LuLu said... (10/13/09 7:28 PM) Reply
Thanks for reviewing this pattern!! I am about ready to trace this pattern. I was making it to be a beach cover-up, but I guess I'm starting it a "little" late for it to be a beach cover-up!! LOL!! So, I'll just wear it as a top!! BTW, your version looks SOOO CUTE!! I LOVE that fabric!!
Lori V said... (5/3/09 10:04 PM) Reply
Very cute tunic.
MapleCandy3 said... (3/30/09 1:46 PM) Reply
Love it!
Luckylibbet said... (3/30/09 11:36 AM) Reply
Wow, that is super cute - I adore the fabric and the style is really flattering.
Riesie said... (3/30/09 10:24 AM) Reply
Very cute and fun! Glad to see you've gotten some sewing time in.
Ody said... (3/29/09 10:59 PM) Reply
Wonderful top Michelle! So summer, so cool and refreshing in that fabric. I must also add that if PR were giving awards for the best smile in reviews, I think you would win hands down!
Sherril Miller said... (3/29/09 9:15 PM) Reply
Michelle, I'm thrilled you're sewing again. I missed your blog and reviews. Thanks for making this one. It looks worthwhile to upsize it for me since yours turned out so beautifully
Kellie R. said... (3/29/09 8:38 PM) Reply
You've been busy! This top is great! Again, fabulous fabric and what a fun style! You look great!
21wale said... (3/29/09 8:29 PM) Reply
Very nice! I like the fabric choice.
AnneMarie60 said... (3/29/09 8:10 PM) Reply
A top that looks great--and also comfortable! I thought the magazine pic was ho-hum. Your version is terrific!
cecelia said... (3/29/09 7:30 PM) Reply
This is so cute--love the fabric!
SexiSadi said... (3/29/09 6:48 PM) Reply
Good job on hte top! I just posted my review with the Isle of Capri fabric a few hours ago. Looks like almost the same type of pattern too! lol
marec said... (3/29/09 6:38 PM) Reply
You look amazing (even more than usual)!
Lauri Jean said... (3/29/09 6:37 PM) Reply
Cute!!
Vivienne said... (3/29/09 6:32 PM) Reply
Very pretty and summer-y.
Christas said... (3/29/09 6:17 PM) Reply
This looks fantastic on you! I have seen so many cute versions of this patterns. Yours is the one that has put this on my long list of things I want to sew. Your fabric couldn't be more perfect..... love it!