Online Sewing Class: Leather 101

Pattern Reviews> Mrs. Stylebook Magazine> MSB152(43/150) (Knit Top with Dolman Sleeves)

Reviewed by:poplin

About poplinstar
Member since: 5/28/06
Posted on:3/31/09 7:46 PM
Pattern Size:Petite

rockontinyrebel said... (4/17/09 10:31 PM) Reply
Soooo well done. I really love this top!
jaeng said... (4/2/09 5:33 PM) Reply
Really good idea on shorten the length to make the top. I love it. What's next?
Jali said... (4/1/09 9:51 AM) Reply
This top looks fantastic on you. I love how creative MSB gets with their drafting and designs. I am currently making a blouse from MSB with dolman sleeves myself but it's a woven. Congratulations on a job well done!
Christas said... (4/1/09 9:29 AM) Reply
This is such a stylish top! I have seen so many cute things that people have sewn with MSB. I may have to get one of those issues and try a pattern. I love this top you have made.... very nice!
Christina Sonja said... (3/31/09 9:58 PM) Reply
I'm intrigued by the lightning bolt stitch at the hem, I have to see if my machine has that. This blouse looks great on you, definitely make more!
poplin said... (3/31/09 9:53 PM) Reply
You can purchase MSB from Amazon.co.jp (type in the ISBN number in the search box), but they are currently out of MSB152, the November 2008 issue.
birdmcfarland said... (3/31/09 8:28 PM) Reply
This is not something I'd have ever picked for myself, but I really really like it! I may just have to track this down. Where can I get this magazine? I can actually read a little Japanese and would really be interested in this.

Pattern Work