Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> 1086 (Wong-Singh-Jones Tokyo Joe top)

Reviewed by:CelticToe

About CelticToe
Member since: 12/20/07
Posted on:3/31/09 9:12 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 16 people

mule1244 said... (5/5/09 7:50 AM) Reply
Great review - glad I read your review. I was planning to purchase this pattern and use an oriental rayon print. Hopefully HP will read your review and correct the errors. I think I'll continue my pattern search!
mule1244 said... (5/5/09 7:48 AM) Reply
Lou05 said... (5/2/09 9:26 PM) Reply
Thank you for posting. I want to make this top (too cute) but I'll put it off for a while in hopes that they FIX the pattern (and the print quality mentioned in the forums) and do another of their tops instead. This is why I read PR - I'm not experienced enough to fix all the mistakes myself but I love their styles & I'll keeping trying them. Thanks.
kurlyswirl said... (4/18/09 1:46 PM) Reply
Thanks so much for your review. I was looking at purchasing this pattern, but I think I'll hold off until HP works out the bugs.
nancy2001 said... (4/11/09 9:42 AM) Reply
I think HP needs to improve their product.
kkkkaty said... (4/9/09 11:29 AM) Reply
Do people return patterns with this many problems? It sounds like the company is getting away with sloppy practices and shoddy merchandise.
Diane333 said... (4/2/09 8:58 PM) Reply
HotPatterns are not hot. I wonder if they will figure it out before they lose too much revenue.
Ann Smith said... (4/1/09 2:06 PM) Reply
Such a cute design I have considered ordering it. But the issues are so annoying to deal with. I just went through all that with the Riviera Tee. Why can't get their patterns accurate?
Christina Sonja said... (4/1/09 10:19 AM) Reply
Major bummer about all the pattern drafting issues! I adore the line drawing of this top, but HP can be so frustrating to sew up which spoils the fun. You should email them about these issues so they can be fixed in future printings, they are usually receptive to that. Thanks for sharing!

by: gabc