Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2909 (Women's Classic Trousers)

Reviewed by:Joy Joy

About Joy Joy
Member since: 12/17/08
Posted on:4/4/09 8:17 AM
Last Updated:5/11/09 6:36 PM
See other patterns in this category: Pants
tinaSA said... (9/19/09 3:32 PM) Reply
Thanks for excellent photos showing how you do the waistband. Very helpful.
donna mel said... (6/3/09 8:45 PM) Reply
i've got the pattern and the fabric, and SO appreciate that you have posted photos of your zipper insertion and center back seam which includes the waistband - what a smart idea! wish me luck!
Barbara3 said... (5/21/09 4:17 PM) Reply
Barbara3 said... (5/21/09 4:17 PM) Reply
Great information in this review. Thanks! I'm interested to learn that there are others who want a denim pant as a jeans alternative. The salespeople in every department at Nordstrom clearly thought I was nuts when I said I was looking for that. Your denim pants are just perfect.
EleanorSews said... (5/12/09 10:22 AM) Reply
Looks like a really good fit. Lots of good info in your review.
j222b said... (5/11/09 7:57 PM) Reply
I'm eager to read your zipper instructions!
Patti B said... (5/10/09 11:03 AM) Reply
Excellent review -- I'll take a look at the zipper insertion before I begin. Love to see photos if you can manage!
Quilt2Quilt said... (5/6/09 6:57 AM) Reply
Looking forward to your photos of this pattern. This pattern sounds perfect for me.
chrisquilts_2 said... (5/4/09 9:59 AM) Reply
Can't wait to see the pictures.
Deepika said... (4/23/09 7:33 AM) Reply
Would love to see some pics of your finished pants. From your review it seems like a winner. I am considering making these myself.
DiosaSpiralis said... (4/6/09 10:29 PM) Reply
Yes, please post pics - including construction pics, if possible!
donna mel said... (4/6/09 10:14 AM) Reply
can't wait to see the pics! and more info about how your zipper went in the 2nd time around.
Sew4Fun said... (4/5/09 7:47 AM) Reply
Looking forward to your photos because this pattern is on my to-sew list.
sewbehind said... (4/4/09 11:46 AM) Reply
Wow, I just purchased this pattern and hoping for similar results. Am most anxious to see the results of your efforts with pictures and to see the two zippers. Thanks for trailblazing!
Karla Kizer said... (4/4/09 9:37 AM) Reply
Your review described everything I had hoped for in this pants pattern. I'd like to use it as my jeans-alternative pattern. Looking forward to your pictures....
moushka said... (4/4/09 9:14 AM) Reply
Great review. Can't wait to see the photos. Sounds like this pattern is a winner. Sue