Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> Button-up pants (Button-up pants)

Reviewed by:Johanna Lu

About Johanna Lustarstar
SWEDEN
Member since: 11/3/03
Posted on:4/5/09 5:39 AM
Last Updated:4/5/09 5:44 AM
Pattern Size:Petite

Nancy K said... (4/6/09 2:07 PM) Reply
gorgeous pants and the color is lovely. Great knockoff. I am and have been envious of your pattern drafting skills. Great job. I had some of this fabric too I believe in off white. Really nice fabric.
Luckylibbet said... (4/5/09 1:18 PM) Reply
Johanna, I think I'm going to have to knock off your knock off! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those pants! When does spring arrive in Sweden?
mrs quickly said... (4/5/09 12:51 PM) Reply
OMG. These are so cute. I absolutely love them!
Nancy Rhodes said... (4/5/09 11:02 AM) Reply
OH Spring OH Summer You are SEW ready for the new seasons with these cute pants. That said, maybe I better check your location -- you may be under the equator! Love your work... and the 1230 BH's are fab. Don't loose that foot, I just shelled out $90 to replace mine... don't ask how it left me. Seeing your v. interesting knock-offs I am more than ever glad to have replaced the 'nina's 3A foot & bet you are double-glad to have yours. I am off to check your blog for more details... Thank you for inspiring!
AnneMarie60 said... (4/5/09 9:42 AM) Reply
Wow about everything! Your drafting skills are excellent. I love the fabric, the color, and that army of buttons adds style that won't stop! Fantastic job.
Linda G said... (4/5/09 9:01 AM) Reply
Wonderful job Cute pants
MissCelie said... (4/5/09 8:28 AM) Reply
Again I say, these are amazing.
Karyn E said... (4/5/09 7:48 AM) Reply
Awesome job. You are very talented. They look great on you. I love all the buttons.
arianamaniacs said... (4/5/09 6:04 AM) Reply
Wow, neat pants, and all the buttons work too, really great. Great fit on you =)

More Knits