Online Sewing Class: Fun with Fitting - PANTS

Pattern Reviews> Great Copy> PP2 (More Polarfleece Pizzazz-book)

Reviewed by:NancyDaQ

About NancyDaQstar
NM USA
Member since: 1/12/02
Posted on:11/23/03 1:22 PM
Last Updated:4/6/04 7:27 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people
NancyDaQ said... (4/13/04 0:29 AM) Reply
I don't remember cheesy pictures. There were nicely done line drawings in the version I have. Have photos been added? As to the seams, I think I used my regular machine because my serger needed work at the shop at the time I made the vest. I've done it both ways; I didn't find serged seams overly bulky but then I don't have any experience sewing children's garments so can't make a judgement on them.
JDpenelope said... (4/9/04 7:37 AM) Reply
Your printed fleece made up so well in this vest! I have this book and learned a ton from it, but have never used the patterns--forgot they were there. If you use your creativity, the items don't have to look as cheesy as they do in the book! Did you use your serger? Sometimes I do, but sometimes the seams can be too bulky in fleece, especially for children. I wonder if you agree.
NancyDaQ said... (11/23/03 6:53 PM) Reply
I reviewed this book last year. Here is a link to that review: http://sewing.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/readbookreview.pl?readreview=1&ID=208

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS