Pattern Reviews> Ottobre Design Magazine> 03-2008-19

Member since: 3/16/06
Posted on:4/11/09 12:59 PM
Last Updated:4/13/09 4:35 PM

jnamcd said... (4/21/09 4:26 PM) Reply
Had to come check out your version since I'm so behind on reading Patternreview! Your's is adorable --I love the gingham!! Margaret Anne is so precious!!
callmeRuth said... (4/15/09 7:12 PM) Reply
Oh, Christa, Margaret Anne looks so sweet in her beautiful new dress!
Barbara V said... (4/15/09 2:27 PM) Reply
Such a precious dress with lovely details. Margaret Anne looks so sweet in it.
Catbird said... (4/14/09 1:23 PM) Reply
Thank you for sharing your Easter morning pictures with us! I can't help but grin looking at all of you, and Claire Baby looks especially precious. What a group! You make beautiful clothes but this family is your most wonderful creation.
Mahler said... (4/13/09 10:47 PM) Reply
This is such a feminine little dress, delicate and beautiful as a flower. Thank you so much for the all the pictures. Annette come on, you look great and in a good mood. As for your kids, you have all the reasons in the world to be happy and proud. You are rich of all those wonderful humain beings. You make the most beautiful familiy I have seen in my life. Well back to the dress, I would have love one of those as a child.
AnneMarie60 said... (4/13/09 4:49 PM) Reply
Precious dress! I love the white eyelet border and the ribbon detail. Pink perfectly suits the lovely Margaret Anne! You have a gorgeous family! What blessings! I know you were glad the rain moved out of OK on Easter morn. However, AR was soaked all morning! My hubby had to pour water out of his shoes after he waded through a flash flood to get to our car in the church parking lot!
Catbird said... (4/12/09 1:02 PM) Reply
What beautiful work you've been doing! Margaret Anne is going to feel so special showing off her dress at church. I love all the details on this, all just right for a little girl. And I love how everyone is beaming in the group picture with Annette!
Grammy Gin said... (4/12/09 11:12 AM) Reply
darn mouse moves too fast!
Grammy Gin said... (4/12/09 11:12 AM) Reply
Another lovely little dress....looks like the birds gathered everything so you could make your little "Cinderella" such a sweet looking outfit. LOVE the picture with Annette, too....all those beautiful smiles on the beautiful faces!!!
pterion said... (4/12/09 0:46 AM) Reply
So cute! It looks perfect in gingham!
Sew4Fun said... (4/11/09 10:12 PM) Reply
A pretty dress for a pretty girl. I hope she enjoys wearing it on Easter. Love the photo of your girls with Annette too.
Nana39 said... (4/11/09 9:34 PM) Reply
Double post
Nana39 said... (4/11/09 9:34 PM) Reply
This dress is adorable! Almost as adorable as Margaret Anne.
Peggy L said... (4/11/09 8:59 PM) Reply
Darling, darling dress. No wonder Margaret Ann squealed. She looks like a little princess. Great shot of the "five girls".
Sweetiebop said... (4/11/09 7:22 PM) Reply
Wonderful dress and review. Your daughter is darling.
Annette1 said... (4/11/09 5:55 PM) Reply
That is THE CUTEST DRESS I've ever seen! Of course, I say that EVERY TIME, but I MEAN it every time. :o) YES, you will be KILLED later.
Tiner W said... (4/11/09 5:45 PM) Reply
Beautiful dress! I like your ribbon idea! I'm working on the other view of the same pattern for my DD today!
morzel said... (4/11/09 4:16 PM) Reply
Oh, this gingham fabric looks soo cute as a dress! This dress is spot on for an easter outfit. Wonderful.
Elemenopeo said... (4/11/09 4:00 PM) Reply
Very cute!
Karendee said... (4/11/09 3:55 PM) Reply
This is certainly a princess dress made for a Princess. Margaret Anne looks beautiful in her new dress, and isn't it wonderful that she's so appreciative? Loved the picture of the 5 "Early Bird Girls."
JEF said... (4/11/09 1:37 PM) Reply
It's gorgeous! You did such a nice job and I also love the group picture.
Heatherrique said... (4/11/09 1:21 PM) Reply
Such a preciously enchanting dress on cutie pie Margaret Anne! I love that picture of the adorable five models!

by: WhiteMouse