Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2908

Member since: 1/21/09

Best Patterns of 2009
Posted on:4/16/09 1:14 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
Bambi Lynne said... (2/10/10 1:14 PM) Reply
I, too, am intimidated about sewing a pair of jeans and having them look homemade. But after reading about 25 reviews, I am confident that I can make a pair of jeans that will finally fit me!
ClaireF in CA said... (4/18/09 8:29 PM) Reply
Fabulous fit! I've never tried jeans before, but you've tempted me to try! I enjoyed the beautiful pictures of your children!
Leora said... (4/18/09 1:14 PM) Reply
Your jeans turned out so form fitting, they look great! I like your choice of thread color and pocket design.
Dale C said... (4/16/09 6:45 PM) Reply
I love them!
mommymita said... (4/16/09 6:06 PM) Reply
Ha! I said I never read instructions and I suppose it would have been helpful to read through enough of it to discover you download them and print them out. Maybe I should start reading instructions.
Nancy K said... (4/16/09 3:52 PM) Reply
Nice jeans! Doesn't Jalie offer pdf files of their instructions that you can download?
renren said... (4/16/09 9:51 AM) Reply
Really nice jeans, and as cabinbaby has said, the instructions are easily downloaded at jalie.com. At the website just find your pattern and under the pattern there are three options: 1) Enlarged picture; 2) Sizing Info / Back of Pattern; and 3)Print Instructions. I just did this for the first time yesterday and Page 1 was the instructions in English, Page 2 was the instructions in French, Page 3 was equivalent to a cutting diagram with outlines of pattern pieces and how many to cut, and in my case (an elastic waist skirt), there was a chart showing how long to cut elastic. (I did not print out page 2 since I do not speak French.) Yes, I too, hope someone asks you where you bought them!
Christas said... (4/16/09 9:41 AM) Reply
These look very wonderful ..... DEFINITELY not homemade! Where did you buy your new jeans?! LOL!
mhk3boys said... (4/16/09 8:14 AM) Reply
your jeans look really great! You definitely have the fit down! I want this pattern!
JanJanB said... (4/16/09 3:18 AM) Reply
Wow! Nice jeans, where did you get them? All kidding aside; they look fabulous on you. I think I'm going to have to try them. Congrats on your first review!
cabinbaby said... (4/16/09 1:24 AM) Reply
Those turned out really nice! I really like the pocket details and the pin tucked front seams. Did you know that you can download the Jalie directions from their website? Then they are on one page and easier to use.

BurdaStyle Magazine 05-2012-108