Online Sewing Class: Blueprints to Blue Jeans

Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> HP-104 (No Sweat Easy Sew Butterfly To)

Reviewed by:gaginny

About gaginnystar
GA USA
Member since: 2/23/07
Posted on:4/18/09 1:57 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
crazygrad said... (4/19/09 8:57 PM) Reply
The fabric is so pretty and looks good on you. I second the motion for a cami underneath. Black, purples- even a square cut with a little lace- would look pretty and be versatile too.
Christas said... (4/19/09 10:12 AM) Reply
Well, good grief! Can we just trade closets? I love everything you have been sewing!
chacha45 said... (4/18/09 10:22 PM) Reply
I would try that cami and not let that gorgeous fabric go to waste! Lovely blouse!
Immelu said... (4/18/09 8:26 PM) Reply
I think this top really looks flattering on you. I made this same style and usually wear a cami under mine. In fact, I need to make this one again :)
Heatherrique said... (4/18/09 8:00 PM) Reply
Although the pattern did not work for you, your blouse is much more lovelier than HP's illustration. Wear it a little more and you might change your mind.
gaginny said... (4/18/09 6:10 PM) Reply
No....that had not occurred to me. I did try a tip that I read somewhere....you fasten a rubber band around a little bunch of the cowl from the inside and it takes up some of the fullness.
snaffles said... (4/18/09 4:57 PM) Reply
The top is lovely and looks good on you. Have you thought of wearing a black cami under it? Or sewing in a modesty panel?

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS