Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2846 (Misses & Miss Petite Dress or)

Reviewed by:lizziwhizz

About lizziwhizzstarstar
ME USA
Member since: 4/22/07
Posted on:4/18/09 3:22 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
Oshila said... (6/9/11 1:08 PM) Reply
I am working on this dress right now. It is my first dress and my first time putting in a zipper. I can't find any tutorials online on how to put in a zipper like this. Do you know what this type of zipper installation is called, and do you happen to know if there are any tutorials for this type? Thanks!
elily00 said... (10/23/09 2:32 PM) Reply
This is a really cute dress, I'm so sorry it didn't work for you! I still haven't altered mine after more than a year, but I really need to because I like it :) Great review!
Glassgirl said... (4/24/09 12:33 PM) Reply
I can see that this dress would not be right for many body types. I picture it on someone tall and thin (model-like) not like the real world. So sorry it didn't work out for you. Just throw out the pattern. Put it behind you and forge on to the next exciting project on your list. You seem like an excellent seamstress so I'm sure your next outfit will be just lovely. Thank you for your review. It gives the rest of us a heads-up on the pattern.
MagpieJen said... (4/20/09 2:16 PM) Reply
I think the dress looks really nice, but I know how sometimes a project just doesn't feel right when you're wearing it. Would a belt help?
kathleencramer said... (4/19/09 9:49 PM) Reply
Love the pattern. And I really like how you can see the detail at the neck line with the solid color. Nice job.
renren said... (4/18/09 4:02 PM) Reply
Oh, I think it is just lovely with the little pleats at the neckline and the electric blue is just beautiful.

by: TaraDebbie

Sew Chic The Tia Dress Pattern (ln1312)

Sew Chic The Tia Dress Pattern (ln1312)

Petite Plus V202 VHS