Online Sewing Class: Restyling with Exposed Zippers

Pattern Reviews> Shapes> 9 (Nine Lives Vest)

Reviewed by:Terri K

About Terri Kstar
NC USA
Member since: 7/19/03
Posted on:4/18/09 9:28 PM
Last Updated:4/20/09 4:42 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 20 people
See other patterns in this category: Vests
Lookingpast said... (4/7/10 3:17 PM) Reply
I've had this pattern for a while but hesitated to make it. Thanks for your inspiration--I'm going to go for it! BTW, I love all your fabric choices--very, very, nice!!
marthamyers said... (3/16/10 9:54 AM) Reply
Love your work, Terri. I think I'm hooked on the Shapes patterns now! Can't wait to make my "Hearts a 'Flutter" Cutting Line now. Have you reviewed this yet? It was great to meet you at Expo.
mmemagpie said... (5/18/09 5:50 PM) Reply
I'm printing out your review to follow when I make the Nine Lives Vest. Photos of contrasting collar (using flip side of fabric) are helpful. Thanks.
Annette1 said... (4/21/09 1:27 PM) Reply
Thanks for a very helpful review! I have to admit, I would NEVER pick this pattern based on the drawings, but YOURS is FABULOUS! It looks so pretty made up in this lovely linen print. :o)
AnneMarie60 said... (4/21/09 12:28 PM) Reply
Your fabric choices are excellent! A great look as a vest or as a smart top.
Kellie R. said... (4/21/09 8:44 AM) Reply
This is so pretty and elegant! Great job!
Athene said... (4/20/09 9:41 PM) Reply
Great tops - love seeing your Flickr Set.
renren said... (4/20/09 8:13 PM) Reply
Your flickr pictures were inspirational! Loved the decorative hook and eye--did not know they existed. And this Shapes vest is very intriguing.
Christas said... (4/20/09 5:09 PM) Reply
Really cute!
DorothyK said... (4/20/09 12:59 PM) Reply
Absolutely wonderful. I love your choice of fabrics. I've got to make this.
marthamyers said... (4/19/09 8:00 PM) Reply
Yours looks great! I have not been impressed with many of the lee/cutting patterns - too boxy, but yours is fabulous and I do love the fabrics you've chosen. Thanks for the review.
Rebecca D said... (4/19/09 9:35 AM) Reply
I love your Flickr set - so much inspiration to be had there. This pattern has called to me since it's debut and your wonderful renditions are inspiring me purchase.
mssewcrazy said... (4/19/09 7:25 AM) Reply
I always wonder when I look at the patterns illustrations and then these patterns look really nice made up in great fabric. Your versions are very nice on you.
jso4fun said... (4/18/09 11:23 PM) Reply
Wow! These are great! I love them! Now I can't wait to make this pattern!